• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Reputation Points dead and burried?

Glaringly

Notice is missing, has Sam finally decide to put it away for good?

IMO he should have done with it long time ago, it just promote clones and really does more harm then good.

Crap, how to collect my ntuc vouchers from Sam Leong without proof of my total points? :confused:

Notice is missing, has Sam finally decide to put it away for good?

IMO he should have done with it long time ago, it just promote clones and really does more harm then good.

I upgraded from 4.1.3 to 4.1.10 and this overrides the custom rep display settings.

Reputation points will be back tomorrow.

HedgeTrader

Sure or not today Geylang mei mei gave discount for my SBF card leh

Wah lan leh sure not not? Dont bluff me hor. Wait I take my SBF card go Geylang if no discount you owe me 1 fuck when I go Thailand LOL

Got inside info that Alamaking had been moved from ICU to High Dependency Ward and then upon hearing Leong Sam's clarification jumped up and discharged himself!

HedgeTrader

Got inside info that Alamaking had been moved from ICU to High Dependency Ward and then upon hearing Leong Sam's clarification jumped up and discharged himself!

Alamaking try to buy a Peugeot 308 with SBF card and got sent to IMH LOL

We are burdened with special needs within to give meaning to our own lives. Some need stroking of the egos. I live on having my dick stroked! paiseh!:o Then you have those who live on reputation points!:eek:

hahaha good one.old uncle dick no more leh...always at 6 .paiseh.

Aiyah, talk so much still sour about points, im not complaining, u complain simi? LOL