• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White bra for female students. Why not white underwear for boys too?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Nov, 2008 14:54
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>White bra for female students. Why not white underwear for boys too?

A STOMPer wonders why Fuhua Secondary School does not make it mandatory for male students to wear white briefs, when the rule applies to female students' bras.

In a letter to the school, the STOMPer says:

"I understand that the girls in your school are required to wear white bras to school as coloured bras are not allowed. I would like to commend you, as well as the school for taking such a measure, as it is a good action taken to prevent the boys in the school from getting distracted in class.

"However, I feel that this white undergarment rule should also be implemented on the boys - not on bras, of course, but on their briefs, or whatever underwear they wear beneath their pants.

"My daughter has mentioned to me several times that the Fuhua Secondary School uniform is rather thin. It is indeed true that the colour of a girl's bra can be easily seen through the school uniform.

"However, she said that the same is applied on the pants of boys. Most of them have pants that are literally see-through, and my daughter, together with her female classmates, have commented that they are able to see the boys' coloured briefs too - dark blue or black briefs, and even checkered boxers, which was the latest my daughter had seen.

"As much as they didn't want to look at it, they were getting distracted, and her classmates ended up discussing about which underwear colour each boy was wearing, and whether the colour was revealed through the white pants.

"I find that very disturbing. Aren't they supposed to be paying attention in class, and studying while in the library?"

The STOMPer says as teens at that age get distracted easily about such things, he hopes the same rule can be applied to boys with regard to their underwear.

He says:

"I don't wish for my daughter or her classmates to spend their study time discussing about such stuff.

"I would like to suggest that the school implements a non-coloured underwear rule for both boys and girls. No coloured/checkered briefs or boxers should be allowed.

"Only white underwear should be allowed for boys. This will also be fair to the girls, who have to wear white bras to school.

"This will definitely solve all problems for the school, especially when Fuhua's school uniform is white."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 03 Dec, 2008 09:48
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Improper for grown-up stranger to go wet 'n wild with teenage girls at Bugis fountain

A STOMPer wonders if it is proper for this grown-up stranger to be cavorting at Bugis Junction's fountain with three teenage schoolgirls.

Said the STOMPer, who sent in an email to STOMP on December 2:

"I was at Bugis Junction when I noticed this grown-up man with three other teenage schoolgirls playing in the water fountain fully clothed.

"I think the man was a stranger to the girls as they didn't seem to find his actions funny.

"They might have appeared to be having fun out of courtesy but they did not appear truly comfortable.

"Although they seemed to be having the time of their lives, it was very disturbing.

"If they had wanted to play with water, they should go to Wild Wild Wet or Downtown East, not a public place built for passers-by to sit and watch how water can fly."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>White bra for female students. Why not white underwear for boys too?

"My daughter has mentioned to me several times that the Fuhua Secondary School uniform is rather thin. It is indeed true that the colour of a girl's bra can be easily seen through the school uniform.

"As much as they didn't want to look at it, they were getting distracted, and her classmates ended up discussing about which underwear colour each boy was wearing, and whether the colour was revealed through the white pants.

"Only white underwear should be allowed for boys. This will also be fair to the girls, who have to wear white bras to school.

I agree. This is fair - boys will be discussing about the girls' bra, breasts, legs while girls can talk about the boys' underwear. This is part of growing up. and how much can you talk about this stuffs really?

BTW, white bra can be easily seen through white school uniform too.

so I suggest nude color bra to match with the skin to prevent see through. But I think girls and women aren't bothered about their bra straps showing through their clothes from what I seen in public.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't the SDP bring up this case on their website? Surely it will increase the number of hits by millions...

My take: All students to wear no bras at all.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

A STOMPer wonders why Fuhua Secondary School does not make it mandatory for male students to wear white briefs, when the rule applies to female students' bras.

In a letter to the school, the STOMPer says:

"I understand that the girls in your school are required to wear white bras to school as coloured bras are not allowed. I would like to commend you, as well as the school for taking such a measure, as it is a good action taken to prevent the boys in the school from getting distracted in class.

"However, I feel that this white undergarment rule should also be implemented on the boys - not on bras, of course, but on their briefs, or whatever underwear they wear beneath their pants.

"However, she said that the same is applied on the pants of boys. Most of them have pants that are literally see-through, and my daughter, together with her female classmates, have commented that they are able to see the boys' coloured briefs too - dark blue or black briefs, and even checkered boxers, which was the latest my daughter had seen.

"I find that very disturbing. Aren't they supposed to be paying attention in class, and studying while in the library?"

The STOMPer says as teens at that age get distracted easily about such things, he hopes the same rule can be applied to boys with regard to their underwear.

He says:

"I don't wish for my daughter or her classmates to spend their study time discussing about such stuff.

"I would like to suggest that the school implements a non-coloured underwear rule for both boys and girls. No coloured/checkered briefs or boxers should be allowed.

"This will definitely solve all problems for the school, especially when Fuhua's school uniform is white."

Change the colour of the uniform for both sexes, silly. I mean a yellow-and-khaki uniform would work better right? So stop all these micro-managing suggestions about what colour of underwear students should wear; its a private decision and thus shouldn't be interfered by outsiders.

I mean I hate it if people suggest to me that I should wear an uniform colour of white for my underwear. To me, its an invasion of privacy and my personal space.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I think the man was a stranger to the girls as they didn't seem to find his actions funny.

"They might have appeared to be having fun out of courtesy but they did not appear truly comfortable.

How does the stomper know? They may be really having fun and they may know each other.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
prevent the boys in the school from getting distracted in class

This is what will distract boys...

514369076_8cd274f527_o.jpg

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
make them wear uniform like wrapping bachang lor, don't wear undies also hard to detect, unless the girls purposely expose their privates.
318356.jpg
W020070409561790215005.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since bra is gibing so much problem... let stamp out the root cause once at for all... Ban wearing of bra and brief in all sch...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
so guys can see the color of ger's bra and gers can see the color of guys underwear. isn't this something wrong in the first place that the principal allow his students to have this kind of school uniform?

not the guys or gers fault its the principal's fault. how come the principal makes see thru school uniform for his students? principal wake up your ideal, stop making the parents pushing the blame around while you diam diam. Minister of education how come you pick this kind of fuckup person as a principal? your million dollar pay does not comes with responsibility.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let put things into perceptive.
a white bra can be seen through a white shirt with not much difficulty unless the white shirt is super thick material

what's the big deal with Fuhua Secondary? their white shirt is not much thicker or thinner than Clementi Town Secondary or Bukit Panjang Government high...

I won't comment on white pants though. :cool:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
veiled-muslim-women_7333.jpg

Like this best - no need worry see through. Best wear sunglasses, wait some peoples complain vixen eyes seduce guys. :cool: