• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forming of Vigilante Group - S.A.S. (Stop Abusing Singaporeans)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think it has come to a point that we Singaporeans need to stand up and let those so called foreign talents know that this is our country and not theirs. Before I get bashed for being anti FTs, let me make it clear my perspective.

Every country needs foreign talents, Singapore included. Every country has its fair share of citizens looking for a better life outside. Singapore, being a clean, safe country welcomes these people to be part of us, provided that they are able to contribute to our society and country. But I simply find it nauseas that some of these foreign talents has abused the kindness that Singapore gave to them and translates that into abuses against us, Singaporeans. These are the type that I am looking out for.

1. Received our scholarships and yet badmouth about Singaporeans
2. Buy our HDB flats and rent it out to earn an income

Something needs to be done, fellow Singaporeans. We have always allowed ourselves to be screwed left, right, center and still keep quiet. Where has our pride gone? Do not get me wrong. Singaporeans are good hosts with kind reception for foreigners. But it is time the abuse must stop.

Forummers who shared the same view, please fall in here for a discussion on what should be done.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support..

This is my guerilla tactics when dealing with these Fucktard Foreigners especially the bloody Ah Nehs..

Go to the highest floor of a block and then throw a plastic bag full of piss when seeing these Ah Nehs playing cricket on a barren open field.. Thats what I did when these Fucktards interrupted my Sunday morning sleep back then.. Was still staying at my parents's HDB flat.. Every Sunday morning these bloody farkers would be shouting loudly playing cricket.. So I went to the toilet, released all of my morning piss inside a Shen Shiong plastic bag, tied it and from my room's window I threw the bag full of my morning glory piss on to the farkers.. Didn't hit them directly but at least they were shouting and cursing in Hindi.. I continued doing this every Sunday morning for a few more weeks.. After a while they quit playing cricket on that field..

2nd tactics when dealing with these Ah neh farkers discreetly.. if you got a fucker Yaya Ah neh working in the same office with you, pretend to be nice to him.. Buy him a coffee and then piss at the coffee.. Give it to him to drink.. These Farker Ah Nehs are very cheapo.. They would willingly accept everything that's free.. Let him drink the coffee that's laced with your piss.. Thats what I did to this Ah Neh India fucktard who used to be a Senior Marine Enginner at my workplace..

I know what I did could be described as very gross and cowardly.. But look at it this way.. Our fucking Kangaroo Courts will always side with these Foreign Thrash.. No level playing field for Sinkies.. If we hantam this Foreign bastards, we are the ones that will be in deep shit not them.. So dirty guerilla tactics is a must against these Yaya Foreign invaders..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I support..

This is my guerilla tactics when dealing with these Fucktard Foreigners especially the bloody Ah Nehs..

I know what I did could be described as very gross and cowardly.. But look at it this way.. Our fucking Kangaroo Courts will always side with these Foreign Thrash.. No level playing field for Sinkies.. If we hantam this Foreign bastards, we are the ones that will be in deep shit not them.. So dirty guerilla tactics is a must against these Yaya Foreign invaders..

Haha, when I started this thread, I knew you would come in and support. Brother, please help out also. Lets start with the recent PRC NUS undergraduate case.
I hope there will be brothers here who can advise on our course of actions to see that this person is deservedly warned.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are those Ah nehs ?, they would be shouting in Tamil, Malayalam, most likely what you see, are Bangladeshis, then they would be shouting at you in Bengali not Hindi...You can request for subtitles.:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u did is illegal and may get u into trouble. If wanna screw foreign trash, just be a whistle blower and uncover any wrongdoings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support..

Go to the highest floor of a block and then throw a plastic bag full of piss when seeing these Ah Nehs playing cricket on a barren open field.. Thats what I did when these Fucktards interrupted my Sunday morning sleep back then.. Was still staying at my parents's HDB flat.. Every Sunday morning these bloody farkers would be shouting loudly playing cricket.. So I went to the toilet, released all of my morning piss inside a Shen Shiong plastic bag, tied it and from my room's window I threw the bag full of my morning glory piss on to the farkers.. Didn't hit them directly but at least they were shouting and cursing in Hindi.. I continued doing this every Sunday morning for a few more weeks.. After a while they quit playing cricket on that field..

2nd tactics when dealing with these Ah neh farkers discreetly.. if you got a fucker Yaya Ah neh working in the same office with you, pretend to be nice to him.. Buy him a coffee and then piss at the coffee.. Give it to him to drink.. These Farker Ah Nehs are very cheapo.. They would willingly accept everything that's free.. Let him drink the coffee that's laced with your piss.. Thats what I did to this Ah Neh India fucktard who used to be a Senior Marine Enginner at my workplace..

good job bro to whack those shit skins.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nope, Im serious. Therefore I need sensible contribution and advices here.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to get organized or even get downright belligerent with the foreigners.

They are only a symptom of the true disease: the PAP. Understand that it was the PAP which had irresponsibly and recklessly thrown open the floodgates to foreigners.

If you want to vent your displeasure on foreigners, master the art of back-handed compliments (Hokkien: suan) and adopt a passive-aggressive behavior towards them. It's more fun than outright insulting them.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think all of you here in the forum got blur and smoked by a lot issue. the root of the problem is pap. just vote them out. thank you.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I agree with bro laksaboy and moonlightaffairs. The root of the problem is the people who allow these people to flood our shore without doing enough quality checks. Unfortunately, 60% of the people are still blind. Therefore, for the time being,?some things need to be done to show these foreigners that this is our country. If they want to reside here, they have to show the right respect that is due to us. This is not an anti ft movement. We welcome fts. We are happy to have people of different nationalities here. But while they are here, please do not abuse our kindness and our people.

Edited: If these abuse were to happen in other countries, I don't think their citizens would take it likely. It is only in Singapore that we Singaporeans take it lying down. I know a lot of people do not like Tonychat. But I have to agree with him that majority of Singaporeans are ball-less and full of hot air only for 30 minutes. When you want them to take action(even in casting votes or other matters) they simply just slipped back into their "non of my business" "is my hdb price going to go up soon" mentality.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
If you want to vent your displeasure on foreigners, master the art of back-handed compliments (Hokkien: suan) and adopt a passive-aggressive behavior towards them. It's more fun than outright insulting them.

For start, I speak English to prc ah tiongs and Mandarin to India ah nehs.
That usually makes them half sian already. :biggrin: