• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is CDC really sincere in helping jobless Singaporeans (part II)?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR>(1 of 3)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
[h=2]Is CDC really sincere in helping jobless Singaporeans (part II)?[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
February 18th, 2012

none21.jpg
This is the continuation of my experience with South West CDC
(http://www.tremeritus.com/2011/12/25/is-cdc-really-sincere-in-helping-jobless-singaporeans/).
Yesterday, I received a phone call from my 2nd career counselor who asked me if I still need help from CDC. I almost said “NO” since CDC had offered me nothing but humiliating experience with Thomas Tang.
However, if I actually say I agree to discontinue help from CDC, I would be just another statistic for CDC to boast that they have helped another Singaporean.
What had CDC done for me so far? Humiliating remarks by Thomas Tang and “bo-chap” attitude towards me? I won’t condone it if I become part of the statistics that shows CDC is “helpful” and “caring “. How many similar cases have happened but CDC has classified them as case closed and deemed CDC had helped them?
It has been close to half a year since I first approached CD for help and what CDC has done is engaging a Job Agency to help me find a job. The agency was only able to find me a 1-month temporary job. Do you think that it is a great achievement for CDC to “help” a graduate to get a 1-month temp job ($7/hr)?
CDC, stop pulling wool over Singaporean’s eyes with your “beautiful” statistics.
Jobless

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From: Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR>8:49 am
To: 3in1Mod <NOBR></NOBR>unread(3 of 3)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
63020.3 in reply to 63020.1
Sorry, CDC is not the place that will matchmake jobless and penniless (or penis-less) to jobs available.
They are there to distribute money, like modern day, Cai Shen Ye or God of Fortune. Paint some sob stories if you are jobless and the Mayor will hand over the angpow to you. You wish to get jobs at CDC ? 2 words for you - DREAM ON !!!!
Their job is to make PAP MP looks good. They write letters to CDC on your behalf to get the angpow.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>