• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JusticeMHA and Cecilia Sue

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lorong 24 per fuck only $27. :biggrin:

I thought Geylang $27 chicken is only this kind one.

10335241Q-0.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only impeachment I witness is the Bill Clinton Monica Lewisky saga.....where he put the cigar into u know where!!

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are talking about the Public Service here, fully funded by taxpayers, not someone business or hobby. When i first commented critically and pointed out that JusticeMHA was protecting the lady and her husband, everyone thought otherwise. One must always go the foundation of any argument. He claimed conspiracy theory and alleged that CPIB was arresting innocent people and that it was a conspiracy involving Benny Lim and Eric Tan.

What is good for the goose must be good for the gander. We are dealing with subversion of trust and the use of females unethically to line one's pockets. Do you think that man in the street liked to exploited like that. When I point out something, I try to not to fill in all the blanks in order to avoid identifying the source, but most people get the gist. Its about time, the public service is open to scrutiny and a bit of spring cleaning. Lets be pleased we have people like Eric Tan who has balls of brass. Visionaries like BL and few other good men.

What the fourth estate of society has failed repeatedly to do, others must step in. There must be more quality eyes and ears in this forum, then the entire media in Singapore put together.

I welcome people like GD and HellAngel and few others who have cleared the air and brought greater transparency and I am sure its was meant well.

hong.jpg

Chubby mr koh in court today! says its normal to pimp cs around. this official police pimp seriously think we believe smses at 3am is normal??

4 witnesses to testify at ex-CNB chief's trial
By Claire Huang | Posted: 31 October 2012 1212 hrs

SINGAPORE: The prosecution in the trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief, Ng Boon Gay, on Wednesday told the court that four witnesses will be called to testify.

The four are: Koh Hong Eng from Oracle Corporation, deputy director of the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) Teng Khee Fatt, and CPIB officers Wilson Khoo and Bay Chun How.

Mr Koh, a senior director at Oracle Corporation, is the first to testify.

46-year-old Ng is accused of obtaining oral sex from 36-year-old Ms Cecilia Sue in 2011 on four occasions in exchange for helping to further the business interests of two IT firms she worked for, Hitachi Data Systems and Oracle Singapore.

Ng told the court how Ms Sue was actively pursuing CNB and the Home Affairs ministry as clients.

Mr Koh said it was normal to do so in the IT industry.

He also said Ms Sue was doing her job by actively pursuing Ng, who was a potential client.

A 54-page extract of Mr Koh and Ms Sue's correspondence was submitted in court.

Referring to the extracts, Mr Koh told the court it was common for him and Ms Sue to message each other till 3am.

He explained that it was due to the nature of the job and that he would be communicating with other sales representatives too, not just Ms Sue.

CPIB deputy director Teng Khee Fatt is to testify after lunch.

Earlier, the court was told that the aim was for prosecution to wrap up its case by Wednesday.

The trial continues.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Koh is suppose to eleborate the SMS that he had with CS, why not mentioned in the news article?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said earlier, Koh is not as innocent as he appears. He is an ex-policeman and we know that most of them are not saint. He will protect CS simly because he has other sales rep under him. He also know how investigation are being carried out and how to side-step certain things. This is a case to follow as each side will try to outdo the other.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said earlier, Koh is not as innocent as he appears. He is an ex-policeman and we know that most of them are not saint. He will protect CS simly because he has other sales rep under him. He also know how investigation are being carried out and how to side-step certain things. This is a case to follow as each side will try to outdo the other.

I dont understand how he would make a good prosecution witness? He will die die paint cecilia as a nun and nbg and pl as wolves so to protect his own arse.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand how he would make a good prosecution witness? He will die die paint cecilia as a nun and nbg and pl as wolves so to protect his own arse.

The judge will likely put more weightage on the actual content of these SMSes between Koh, NBG and CS. Putting koh and CS on the witness stand is merely formality.

If Koh and CS decides to twist their words around on the witness stand, then they better be sure that they can defend themselves adequately when they get charged for perjury.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to a forummer here, everytime I see Koh's face, "kong simi lanjiao" comes to mind.

Last edited: