• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JusticeMHA and Cecilia Sue

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are talking about the Public Service here, fully funded by taxpayers, not someone business or hobby. When i first commented critically and pointed out that JusticeMHA was protecting the lady and her husband, everyone thought otherwise. One must always go the foundation of any argument. He claimed conspiracy theory and alleged that CPIB was arresting innocent people and that it was a conspiracy involving Benny Lim and Eric Tan.

What is good for the goose must be good for the gander. We are dealing with subversion of trust and the use of females unethically to line one's pockets. Do you think that man in the street liked to exploited like that. When I point out something, I try to not to fill in all the blanks in order to avoid identifying the source, but most people get the gist. Its about time, the public service is open to scrutiny and a bit of spring cleaning. Lets be pleased we have people like Eric Tan who has balls of brass. Visionaries like BL and few other good men.

What the fourth estate of society has failed repeatedly to do, others must step in. There must be more quality eyes and ears in this forum, then the entire media in Singapore put together.

I welcome people like GD and HellAngel and few others who have cleared the air and brought greater transparency and I am sure its was meant well.

KHE did not only protect CS but other IT ladies covering MHA. He is just trying to protect the innocent and their privacy. And it is normal for KHE to maintain cordial relationship with old friends and MHA officers as he needs to understand their needs and secure the contracts. It is part of business.I think it is unfair for you to leak such things online as it may destroy the family of KHE. Every boss has a right to protect their subordinates.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
haahahahaha! a pimp a pimp pimping out cecilia sue!!!!!! im bored.....so here's a picture for the forumers here. im really enjoying myself in this forums!!!! :biggrin:

ra4to5.jpg

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaahah. koh hong eng the pimp!! :biggrin: let me find one of my favourite ho ching picture... :biggrin: but i tink i am jealous of koh hong eng :(...coz cecilia is hawt!!!!!:p

2csbdy0.jpg

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to HellAngel. With his revelation of JusticeMHA's possible identity, Scroobal's posts in the other thread now make more sense.

Regardless if KHE is really Justice, but the fact that he pimps CS to his kakis, knowing clearly that this will bring them trouble with CPIB, tells us alot about his character. For his personal gains, friends can also be sacrificed.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KHE did not only protect CS but other IT ladies covering MHA. He is just trying to protect the innocent and their privacy. And it is normal for KHE to maintain cordial relationship with old friends and MHA officers as he needs to understand their needs and secure the contracts. It is part of business.

I think it is unfair for you to leak such things online as it may destroy the family of KHE. Every boss has a right to protect their subordinates.

Ha..ha.. are you KHE?

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD,

As usual, I'm sure you know more than that.

To give a better picture, KHE is the drinking kaki of who’s who of police like NBG, SWW, LWH, WHK, GLK, AHS, LCE etc. His network is far and wide within MHA stretching across, SCDF, ICA, ISD, even SID and many other civilian IT officers in various ministries. A 1986 Police LMS who left after about 10 years of service, his MHA contemporaries are now in their prime. Recently promoted to grade 6, he is now one of the senior chaps in the region for Oracle. Sometimes seen at Suntec and KR Guild House where he will wine, gather information and cultivate his contacts in the civil service hoping that these chiefs of services would give his Oracle babe an easier time. Better still, the Oracle Matahari CS was willing to giving a blowing wonderful time to NBG and PL. During the saga, KHE on his FB was defending CS and criticizing Wanbao for their reporting. What has he got to fear?

To have risen up so high and gotten fat contracts, he must have made enemies in the business.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so much policemen sleaze in sgp? teachers or policemen more horny?

I think after this leak this chap will be left with no drinking kakis. Drink by himself at kopitiam with tiger auntie. hahaha.

katongboy77

Can't wait to share this with the bros here but need to register new nick first because this might be against the law?? I was hanging out with my buddies for dinner around katong area when I think I saw Cecilia Sue. Really looks like her but I am not sure. Looks quite good in real, esp when she smiles quite charming. The vibe she give like really very playful in bedroom kind.

katong1-Copy.jpg

katongboy77

Poor picture quality as I was seated quite far away. I think that guy with Cecilia is this Koh guy.

Scroobal, I hormat you for this sentence. After I read this sentence that I straight away upload the photo.

"What the fourth estate of society has failed repeatedly to do, others must step in. There must be more quality eyes and ears in this forum, then the entire media in Singapore put together. "

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
this KHE work full-time at Oracle and also a part-time pimp? high fliers are very good at multitasking

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why I search everywhere but can only find this photo?

Got more?

haahahahaha! a pimp a pimp pimping out cecilia sue!!!!!! im bored.....so here's a picture for the forumers here. im really enjoying myself in this forums!!!! :biggrin:

ra4to5.jpg

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex and scandals galore! Bet this chubby guy was under CPIB probe also hence his attacks on them. Oracle and his hope of getting government contracts is so screwed now.

nrx63tkftlj0.jpg

yup. screwed thru and thru and fixed to the wall. oracle's competition are rubbing their hands in glee as their elbow each other for the next government deal.