• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JusticeMHA and Cecilia Sue

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea who is KHE. And JusticeMHA is just another guy who comes in here with his wild theories and fantasies. We have seen them around quite often and they don't even make it past 50 posts.

Any way, you probably missed my subsequent posting more than a week ago in MHA Power Struggle that named Koh (KHE), Lim and RT, and their relationship with CS. RT was never reporting to KHE but Lim. In fact, they are from different business units in Oracle.

Katongboy77, you put SID/ISD/CPIB/PID to shame. That is indeed CS. And I verified with source that knows KHE that that is KHE. Better still, right side of KHE is his wife. Your photo seems to be a still grab from a video. Can you post the entire video? Are there more people at the dinner? Also, since the guy in the foreground facing you did not notice you taking video, I suspect you were not in the restaurant, may be outside. Meaning it was not coincidental but you were there staking out for them - a paid job. By SingTel or NCS?

From above, this guy looks like he's from Oracle and he was at the dinner table. As to who would have a reason to stalk him, only he himself would know.

Either a week's coverage by newspapers was entirely wrong or JusticeMHA is an Oracle.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, as what some brudders here had mentioned. If you're not him, you would not be interested to comment in this thread. In fact, you will be happy as the heat had been drawn away from you and now on someone else.

Your intention of starting the earlier thread means this case has some bearing on you. KHE is the only person who had actively quoted the thread from SBF in other sites and his arguement are the same as in the SBF thread. KHE is the only person who fits the your profile nicely who knows much about the IT and SPF. Not even Cecilia's husband was as active as KHE in defending her online. You can continue to deny but any blind man can see that KHE had knowingly "pimped' Cecilia to his clients and that is her sole reason for being there. If not, explain how did she ended up in bed with both Peter Lim and NBG? According to media, both had admitted to the sexual encounter. You eleborated on your theory about power struggle within MHA then tell me where does Peter Lim come into the picture? He is in it just because he maintained contact with Paul Lim? That is absurd.

It is funny that in your earlier post on 7 Feb, you stated that you do not know NBG well but now you know he is squadmate and university classmate with KHE? It also makes sense to me now why you defended NBG, he is much closer to you than I thought! I dun blame you for defending them as on one hand is your woman and the other is your buddy, more importantly, your career and reputation depends on it. However, pushing your wrongdoing onto innocent parties and lying about it blatantly publicly is to me, a strike below the belt. The very least, keep your mouth shut and stop being in the denial stage, get a move on.

I guess every dogs has its day when someone just happen to have a picture of you and Cecilia (and your wife) having a tea-break? If you're not KHE, how can you be so familar with the environment where the photo was taken? It take one to be there to know it. You can try to pin it on others and come up with conspiracy theory that the whole nation is ganging up against you but look closer. You just screwed up 3 families (Cecilia, NBG, Peter and probably many more to come), the same people that you are trying to defend. LIke it or not, you are responsible since you're are the superior and middleman. Let me repeat, it is okay to make right what you did wrong but not at other's expense. Be at the very least ethical about it because in life, there is karma.

I have been in this forum for a while but had not actively participated in serious discussion as most of the people here are "talking-cock" or just egoistic in nature so certain disclosure from time to time. It is all in good fun and exchanges of information but yours takes the cake. Since you're working in Oracle, sometimes it would be good to ask for advice from the higher ups.

Wa! Exciting! Terima kasih tuan HellAngel for creating a thread with my forum ID and the compliments ... in making me much younger. But tolong tolong don't insult me with that bodoh fair gay looking KHE! I think I am better off as Goh Beng Seng.

Any way, you probably missed my subsequent posting more than a week ago in MHA Power Struggle that named Koh (KHE), Lim and RT, and their relationship with CS. RT was never reporting to KHE but Lim. In fact, they are from different business units in Oracle.

From my sources and investigation, my point has been consistently that there is no improper relationship charge, let alone sex and woman, against PL and NBG. That could have been the substance of the original malicious complaint that has since been proven unfounded. Notice what TCH said in the recent parliament - action will be taken against the complainant if a false allegation has been made. This is typical pappies way of warming the ground.

However, after the arrests and further probing, what CPIB found was lots of entertainment, golf and gifts involving few GLCs especially NCS. One wonders why this was never reported in MSM, and hardly any mention in social media, especially since many in NCS were called up and even arrested.

Remember which website was the first to publish CS' photo? None other than SingTel-owned InSing.com. I exposed NCS' culpable involvement in this CPIB probe more than a week ago in the*So She is Cecilia Sue thread, and questioned whether it was a diversion tactic by SingTel to protect her NCS. Few days later, InSing.com removed the photo/article, even without a Shanmugam style of lawyer letter.

Nonetheless, I may be wrong. There are different versions out there including Scroobal's. We shall see.

GoldenDragon, spot on as usual, KHE and NBG were from the same squad in "C" course. In fact, same LMS and even university classmates.

Katongboy77, you put SID/ISD/CPIB/PID to shame. That is indeed CS. And I verified with source that knows KHE that that is KHE. Better still, right side of KHE is his wife. Your photo seems to be a still grab from a video. Can you post the entire video? Are there more people at the dinner? Also, since the guy in the foreground facing you did not notice you taking video, I suspect you were not in the restaurant, may be outside. Meaning it was not coincidental but you were there staking out for them - a paid job. By SingTel or NCS?

Captainxerox, IMHO, this is exactly what we are seeing now. Many malicious complaints and throwing of name of the "guilty ones" are by competitions in this anonymous and DMZ Internet world, that even gutter journalism MSM is getting their stories from.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is complicating leh...

Make simpler for people like me can?

Dun call him fat can or not? Very rude leh. How you like if people call you fat too?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is complicating leh...

Make simpler for people like me can?

Dun call him fat can or not? Very rude leh. How you like if people call you fat too?
fat can diet, ugly can go for plastic surgery.

But this fatso no need la, he is getting alot of free bangs as it is....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like many people angry with him here.

You all jealous har? Free fuck is okay but dun fuck people's wife lah...not nice leh.

fat can diet, ugly can go for plastic surgery.

But this fatso no need la, he is getting alot of free bangs as it is....

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, fuck people wife if consensus is best for people who want to fuck outside but scare. Imagine fucking young single girl and then kena chew gum? MILF is better since after the session, both can part way and go home to their family...

Understand?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like many people angry with him here.

You all jealous har? Free fuck is okay but dun fuck people's wife lah...not nice leh.
envious la. fatso managed rake in the big bucks....to fuck so many OLs.....have high ranking mata friends.....wet dreams of many men leh

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my simple understanding:

Koh+Poodle friends+Oracle=JusticeMHA

JusticeMHA=Koh Hong Eng+Cecilia=Koh's wife angry

Cecilia+Koh+Ex-SCDF Chief+Ex-CNB Chief+husband=1 horny IT exec

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portfolio of Koh Hong Eng, full-time at Oracle, part-time pimp, freelance JusticeMHA in sammyboy

oracl.jpg

Hong-Eng Koh, Oracle’s APAC Lead for the Justice, Public Safety and Security Segment
even his position got the word "justice"

http://www.inclusion.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=603

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
With new revelation volunteered, and a purported recent photo depicting a harmonious relationship among those in the pikture (except the ah neh:o) one would be inclined to take the speculations with a pinch of salt. I suspect this guy is clean as a whistle.:smile:

Can't wait to share this with the bros here but need to register new nick first because this might be against the law?? I was hanging out with my buddies for dinner around katong area when I think I saw Cecilia Sue. Really looks like her but I am not sure. Looks quite good in real, esp when she smiles quite charming. The vibe she give like really very playful in bedroom kind. .........

Better still, right side of KHE is his wife. Your photo seems to be a still grab from a video. Can you post the entire video? Are there more people at the dinner? Also, since the guy in the foreground facing you did not notice you taking video, I suspect you were not in the restaurant, may be outside. Meaning it was not coincidental but you were there staking out for them - a paid job. By SingTel or NCS?

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, this is just a forum.

Everyone has his right to believe what he reads. Everyday we see people pretending to be harmonious with each other but in reality, bitching behind each other's back.

As long as there is money to be made, everyone will be nice as long as not the boat is not sinking.

With new revelation volunteered, and a purported recent photo depicting a harmonious relationship among those in the pikture (except the ah neh:o) one would be inclined to take the speculations with a pinch of salt. I suspect this guy is clean as a whistle.:smile:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm...If investigation surface that KHE actually knows that Cecilia was doing to get the contract, will he be charged too?