• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter response towards Dad shooting laptop incident

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BST6HkWizwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her original online letter complaining against her dad sounded juvenile tantrumous and disrespectful. However, her dad's response was even more bratish and brutish. Shooting her laptop?! A gun isn't meant for that. No, don't get me wrong, I don't mean her dad should shoot her. A gun is for self defense in violent situations. My years in US, I've realized that some of them blessed with gun ownership constitutional rights don't understand and appreciate what the laws and rights are for and abuse guns like adult macho toys. A dad's duty should be finding out what went wrong, talk it over, counsel her and work things out.

Last edited: