• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian 16 year old girl is a vampire - blood turns here on!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girl's fetish: Drawing blood from boyfriend's neck during love bite

20120213.115840_lovebite.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Monday, Feb 13, 2012

A 16-year-old girl has admitted to an odd sexual fetish she enjoyed having sex during her period and gets turned on when the love bite on her boyfriend's neck draws blood, reported Metro Ahad.

The girl, known as Iza, also got turned on when she ate chicken which had blood oozing out of its flesh, as a result of not being cooked properly.

Iza said her fetish for blood started when she got to know a teenager who worked at a restaurant near her house.

"He liked to be intimate when I was having my period and we used to have sex when I was covered with blood," she said, adding that the relationship ended when her mother caught them having sex at home.

Iza revealed that she had also offered sexual services through social networking sites in the past but has since repented and joined a welfare home for women and youths.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a blow job from her
will be like getting all the bone marrow sucked from the soup tulang ...
This minah Si peh kinky