• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monks exorcised Vietnamese FT at Si Beh Lor Temple

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe ..its a delayed ORGASM....kena poked/licked /fingered some 20odd hours before..but the flood of juices/and Orgasmic spasms arrived
unexpectedly at an inapproprite time...hehehe

PS..were the Monks that visited her on Booking or butterfly system????

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's just my advice to those who don't know how to do it at a professional level. Men should never touch women without consent, whether she's insane or not.

Go to a bank to change a S$1,000 note and risk losing S$1,000? That's even more amateurish. For me, if I happen to pass by and free enough to do it, I'll try to console her with my half past three Vietnamese and hope that she knows some half past six Chinese or English. If not, I'll forget it and move on. Not my problem .

However, if the communication channel connects, can bring her to hunt
stray dogs and cook it. Most Viets are accomplished dog hunters
needing no arrows or guns. They just pat and con the dogs into going
home with them all the way to the kitchen for slaughtering and cooking.
Of course, cannot be FOC and eat only. Buy some beer. :biggrin:

Instead of charging her for drug offences she will kena charge with animal cruelty .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro, saw your post and other similar posts and called a contact who know the temple administrators. Contact checked with their admin and it is their priests. He also indicated that many requests from press to interview and to know more about the incident. They do not want the publicity and are not claiming it to be an excocism except that it was prayer session for a distrubed soul. These are not paid services. Apparently there are people claiming to be involved with this incident and touting their services. Could you check on your side to see if you can get more details. I am sure others like me are curious.
Just a clarification. The "priests" involved are not from the temple. From what I understand, they are associated with the temple because they provide some kind of service for temple go-ers from outside the temple. If anyone have been to the temple, you would certainly have noticed there are alot of "priests" hanging outside with an array of religious services.I was very surprised when the paper ran the story and claim it was the temple's monks that perform exorcism. I have visited this temple before and my understanding is that they do not provide such services. Hope the paper can clarify this. Seems like a desperate attempt to grab headlines.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also please help check how they administer and control the donations in the donation boxes. Heard that helpers just open the box, take afew dollar notes and go coffeeshop after closing hours, like supermarket like that:o.

Thanks bro, saw your post and other similar posts and called a contact who know the temple administrators. Contact checked with their admin and it is their priests. He also indicated that many requests from press to interview and to know more about the incident. They do not want the publicity and are not claiming it to be an excocism except that it was prayer session for a distrubed soul. These are not paid services. Apparently there are people claiming to be involved with this incident and touting their services. Could you check on your side to see if you can get more details. I am sure others like me are curious.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This temple does not provide any prayer and exocism session, paid or unpaid for individuals.

The sequence of events was:
Reporters gather
Women entered temple
Women behaved erratically
Crowd gathered
"Priests" came and help

Its up to intepretation on what transpired. This temple have been declared a heritage site ages ago. Apologies if I cannot clarify any further.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=GoldenDragon;961576]Marx opined 'religion is the opium of the people.'[/QUOTE]

I do not wish to antagonise my buddies who are Toaists but I smell something fishy. I am very suspicious.
Imagine a well-dressed and well-clothed lady (with hair done nicely) dashing in and monks clamouring to "rescue" her.
Just6 like the Superman of those good ol days.
A ceremony starts and "evil spirits are vommitted out".
I smell a rat - really stinking one.
Methinks that some people outside (dealing in temple services, flowers, etc.). may have a hand in it.
A desperate attempt to make money from the gullible who "believe" in a god (i intentionally refuse to use the capital G for god).
Under the Singapore laws these people can be termed as beggars, vagabonds and knaves and be arrested and refered to the MCD under the Destitute persons Act.
Alternatively, as Ramseth said, the lady should have been taken in as a suspected drug-abuser and have her urine sample analysed for the presence of diamorphine or some other substance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=GoldenDragon;961576]Marx opined 'religion is the opium of the people.'

I do not wish to antagonise my buddies who are Toaists but I smell something fishy. I am very suspicious.
Imagine a well-dressed and well-clothed lady (with hair done nicely) dashing in and monks clamouring to "rescue" her.
Just6 like the Superman of those good ol days.
A ceremony starts and "evil spirits are vommitted out".
I smell a rat - really stinking one.
Methinks that some people outside (dealing in temple services, flowers, etc.). may have a hand in it.
A desperate attempt to make money from the gullible who "believe" in a god (i intentionally refuse to use the capital G for god).
Under the Singapore laws these people can be termed as beggars, vagabonds and knaves and be arrested and refered to the MCD under the Destitute persons Act.
Alternatively, as Ramseth said, the lady should have been taken in as a suspected drug-abuser and have her urine sample analysed for the presence of diamorphine or some other substance.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed fishy. Request them to perform under strict checks, sure cannot replicate. Mant tharn jiak khas roaming around. A chap of average intelligence will never believe.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also please help check how they administer and control the donations in the donation boxes. Heard that helpers just open the box, take afew dollar notes and go coffeeshop after closing hours, like supermarket like that:o.

Please allow me to reminisce on the nostalgic good old days of the late 60"s by taking you on a trip Down Memory Lane.
Secret societies were a menace. Kidnappings, robberies and murders were daily occurences.
Communal riots were quite common
Singapore had just been kicked out from the Malaysian Federation.
Lorong Tai Seng, Jalan Ang Teng, Lorong Koo Chye and Kim Chuan Road were notorious areas.
Lim Ban Lim was a name on the lips of every cop for he had killed fellow officers.

A temple medium in the notorious Lorong Tai Seng went into a "trance" and became rowdy.
Someone called the police as the he was weilding a sword dangerously at people and had also molested some devotees.
The so-called priest who brought that man into a "trance" had made good his escape leaving helpless devotees behind.
A Land-Rover, SP 5208 with an overbloated Lance Corporal as driver and a rookie PC was despatched to the scene.
The lazy "orang-lama" and "commander" of the police vehicle arrived at the scene.
The "commander" of the police vehicle chose to remain at the wheel to "jaga kereta" and told the rookie to attend to the case himself.
The rookie came face-to-face with the armed "men-in-trance" who has ran amok.
He took out his trusty Webley and Scott revolver and pointed it at the "medium" point-blank.
The sight of the black barrel of the WW II revolver stopped the crazy man in his tracks.
The "medium in trance" knelt on the ground and begged for mercy from his imminent "dermise".
The young cop managed to take the sword into his custody and had the man arrested and handcuffed.
On his return to the Land-Rover, the so-called commander told him, "Bagus".
Later investigations revealed that the culprit was in a habit of taking the donations and having beer and stout in the company of many unholy-skirts in nearby Jalan Waspada.
Among this women opf the night were those that had many a times acted alongside the "medium" with common intention to cheat.
I salute the investigator who broke the case and charged the "medium" and his "consorts" with many charges.
Except for Lorong Tai Seng and Kim Chuan Road, all the roads are no more.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you knew the temple authorities.

This temple does not provide any prayer and exocism session, paid or unpaid for individuals.

The sequence of events was:
Reporters gather
Women entered temple
Women behaved erratically
Crowd gathered
"Priests" came and help

Its up to intepretation on what transpired. This temple have been declared a heritage site ages ago. Apologies if I cannot clarify any further.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please allow me to reminisce on the nostalgic good old days of the late 60"s by taking you on a trip Down Memory Lane.
Secret societies were a menace. Kidnappings, robberies and murders were daily occurences.
Communal riots were quite common
Singapore had just been kicked out from the Malaysian Federation.
Lorong Tai Seng, Jalan Ang Teng, Lorong Koo Chye and Kim Chuan Road were notorious areas.
Lim Ban Lim was a name on the lips of every cop for he had killed fellow officers.

A temple medium in the notorious Lorong Tai Seng went into a "trance" and became rowdy.
Someone called the police as the he was weilding a sword dangerously at people and had also molested some devotees.
The so-called priest who brought that man into a "trance" had made good his escape leaving helpless devotees behind.
A Land-Rover, SP 5208 with an overbloated Lance Corporal as driver and a rookie PC was despatched to the scene.
The lazy "orang-lama" and "commander" of the police vehicle arrived at the scene.
The "commander" of the police vehicle chose to remain at the wheel to "jaga kereta" and told the rookie to attend to the case himself.
The rookie came face-to-face with the armed "men-in-trance" who has ran amok.
He took out his trusty Webley and Scott revolver and pointed it at the "medium" point-blank.
The sight of the black barrel of the WW II revolver stopped the crazy man in his tracks.
The "medium in trance" knelt on the ground and begged for mercy from his imminent "dermise".
The young cop managed to take the sword into his custody and had the man arrested and handcuffed.
On his return to the Land-Rover, the so-called commander told him, "Bagus".
Later investigations revealed that the culprit was in a habit of taking the donations and having beer and stout in the company of many unholy-skirts in nearby Jalan Waspada.
Among this women were those that had many a times acted strange so as to cheat.
I salute the investigator who broke the case and charged the "medium" and his "consorts" with many charges.

The other way to bring that chap back to the real world is to release bro drifter's pitbull. Sure to run faster than C Kunalan at his prime. 10.3 sec for 100m?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my personal experience, nightlife gals and ex-nightlife gals are most vulnerable to this bullshit. Just slightly behind are the neighbourhood aunties. They share something in common - lack of education.

Many of the M'sian gals I met in the 80s and 90s would consult these 'experts' when biz was slow. Or, when their regulars desert them. I tried to educate them but failed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From my personal experience, nightlife gals and ex-nightlife gals are most vulnerable to this bullshit. Just slightly behind are the neighbourhood aunties. They share something in common - lack of education.

Many of the M'sian gals I met in the 80s and 90s would consult these 'experts' when biz was slow. Or, when their regulars desert them. I tried to educate them but failed.

Bro i agree with u .. Those charbo are easy target .. Not forgetting HK actors and actress ..

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this talk about kong thau is actually a farce. There is no such thing as "casting a spell" on someone.

Agree, even proffessionals fall victims to such conclusions by people. But the actual reason is not "spell" in the literary term.

It is much more a psychological thing. ACCEPTANCE, CARE and CONCERN

Good Example:
A proffessional meets a lady who started treating him with true respect and love.
These was a great difference from what he received at the hands of his duly-wedded wife.
Everything changed. He got closer to these new flame as every moment with her was important.
He sooner became very attached to her. To me this is being smitten by love. To some infatuation.
However back in his own home, his wife would be wailing that the husband has become a victim of a "spell-caster".
She conveniently forgets that she had, by her own actions distanced her husband from herself.
That is the logic and they live happily ever after

Meanings are in people.
Its because of such beliefs that we have scores of frauds in the robes of priests preying on the gullible.
Blame ourselves and NOT Others.