• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monks exorcised Vietnamese FT at Si Beh Lor Temple

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The monks are Kwan Im are used to such events. Sometimes relatives or friends bring them down. When someone behaves likes this for such a long period, its not drug induced. Policemen have thrown people in diabetic coma into lock-up only to find a dead body the next day.

I know of a lady in the UK, who brought her son here on the pretext of having a family holiday. When one is desperate and when conventional means does not help . One would try anything.

Just a clarification. The "priests" involved are not from the temple. From what I understand, they are associated with the temple because they provide some kind of service for temple go-ers from outside the temple. If anyone have been to the temple, you would certainly have noticed there are alot of "priests" hanging outside with an array of religious services.

I was very surprised when the paper ran the story and claim it was the temple's monks that perform exorcism. I have visited this temple before and my understanding is that they do not provide such services. Hope the paper can clarify this. Seems like a desperate attempt to grab headlines.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect fucking Viet FT overstay her visa and Keng some BS with taking drugs etc.

Don't get fooled!

Check her visa & detain deport her if she overstayed.:mad:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give one tight slap can be charged with assault also, no? How you know press neh neh won't work? You know how to exorcism meh:confused:

That's outrage of modesty. You risk imprisonment and caning for what? A moment of cheap thrill? Go to a KTV and pay tips to do it if you like grobbing breasts that much.

Back to the case, the best way is to give her one tight slap and splash cold water on her face. Don't DIY though, get a woman, preferrably a trained WPC to do it. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
The monks are Kwan Im are used to such events
Just a clarification. The "priests" involved are not from the temple.
hahaha...the prataman got it wrong again.
The pple involved were from a shop selling "佛牌" from "金隆大厦/Fortune Centre???".
the 5 pple involved were the shop owner, 3 thai monks and 1 malay 巫师.
yes.....possibly some scam/false marketing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Black magic (gong tao) is more real than you perceive it to be.

There are many things in life that cannot be easily explained away with science, or be reduced to a rational, naturalistic narrative.

Not talking about any religion, but do keep an open mind for the paranormal.

Gong tau is just using herb A mix with herb B to get a reaction on our body . That's why voodoo man are also sometimes call the medicine man ... There's no gongtau in the world that will work using chanting , victim hair or fingernails .. Those are only add on to make gongtau more secretive .

Don't open minded for too long if not the brain will fall out . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just a clarification. The "priests" involved are not from the temple. From what I understand, they are associated with the temple because they provide some kind of service for temple go-ers from outside the temple. If anyone have been to the temple, you would certainly have noticed there are alot of "priests" hanging outside with an array of religious services.

I was very surprised when the paper ran the story and claim it was the temple's monks that perform exorcism. I have
visited this temple before and my understanding is that they do not provide such services. Hope the paper can clarify this. Seems like a desperate attempt to grab headlines.

You are 100% right . I happen to know this incident because my friend email me the news .. And that crazy woman was brought to my friend shop , he open a conshop selling services or faith to those delusion ppl . ( the one who email me the news ) . He also tell me there's no such thing as blackmagic . :wink: , although he keep on telling ppl that he could help those kena blackmagic . if u guys want his shop address I can give you .:wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...the prataman got it wrong again.
The pple involved were from a shop selling "佛牌" from "金隆大厦/Fortune Centre???".
the 5 pple involved were the shop owner, 3 thai monks and 1 malay 巫师.
yes.....possibly some scam/false marketing.

The shop owner name is call Ricky :wink: this strange guy even tattoo his eyebrow and forehead :wink: . One of the thai monk is from his shop taking a salary of $2000 per month :wink: by selling faith :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are 100% right . I happen to know this incident because my friend email me the news .. And that crazy woman was brought to my friend shop , he open a conshop selling services or faith to those delusion ppl . ( the one who email me the news ) . He also tell me there's no such thing as blackmagic . :wink: , although he keep on telling ppl that he could help those kena blackmagic . if u guys want his shop address I can give you .:wink: .

so that viet woman is really crazy or drug induced?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good you haven't forgotten your PA training. Any police officer seeing her in such a state should arrest her for urine test.

In the animal kingdom, the males will smell the urine & do a mating ritual, for the scent of a female is just irrestible, that is the urine test. ha ha ha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's outrage of modesty. You risk imprisonment and caning for what? A moment of cheap thrill? Go to a KTV and pay tips to do it if you like grobbing breasts that much.

Back to the case, the best way is to give her one tight slap and splash cold water on her face. Don't DIY though, get a woman, preferrably a trained WPC to do it. :biggrin:

Just pretend to drop a piece of $1000 note on the floor check whether she tio gongtau until cannot see the money anot :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's just my advice to those who don't know how to do it at a professional level. Men should never touch women without consent, whether she's insane or not.

Just pretend to drop a piece of $1000 note on the floor check whether she tio gongtau until cannot see the money anot :wink:

Go to a bank to change a S$1,000 note and risk losing S$1,000? That's even more amateurish. For me, if I happen to pass by and free enough to do it, I'll try to console her with my half past three Vietnamese and hope that she knows some half past six Chinese or English. If not, I'll forget it and move on. Not my problem.

However, if the communication channel connects, can bring her to hunt stray dogs and cook it. Most Viets are accomplished dog hunters needing no arrows or guns. They just pat and con the dogs into going home with them all the way to the kitchen for slaughtering and cooking. Of course, cannot be FOC and eat only. Buy some beer. :biggrin:

Last edited: