• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monks exorcised Vietnamese FT at Si Beh Lor Temple

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reminds me of Adrian Lim.

When i was outstation for a long period few years ago, I had to every week remind my wife not to follow my mum to those HDB/Temple to "ask god" and I had to very forcely told my mum, "DONT bring my wife to any of these places" Its good to have certain faith but being stupid and gullible is another matter.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my personal experience, nightlife gals and ex-nightlife gals are most vulnerable to this bullshit. Just slightly behind are the neighbourhood aunties. They share something in common - lack of education.

Many of the M'sian gals I met in the 80s and 90s would consult these 'experts' when biz was slow. Or, when their regulars desert them. I tried to educate them but failed.

I know the nightclub/pros pray to their patron deity 猪八戒 for business and protection. I also heard old people say these girls used to insert "magic needles" under their skin to maintain their beauty. Heard of the saying before? It is a spell that is common in SEA.

In fact, there is a famous tale in Indon where a famous actress died and people say her body did not decay because she had used this spell. The needles had to be removed from her body and reburied. Ask any Indon friend and they should be able to tell you her name.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro, saw your post and other similar posts and called a contact who know the temple administrators. Contact checked with their admin and it is their priests. He also indicated that many requests from press to interview and to know more about the incident. They do not want the publicity and are not claiming it to be an excocism except that it was prayer session for a distrubed soul. These are not paid services. Apparently there are people claiming to be involved with this incident and touting their services. Could you check on your side to see if you can get more details. I am sure others like me are curious.
This temple does not provide any prayer and exocism session, paid or unpaid for individuals.
The sequence of events was:
Reporters gather
Women entered temple
Women behaved erratically
Crowd gathered
"Priests" came and help
hahaha...it is about time the prartaman changes his contacts.....he had been getting it wrong time and again.
this thing came out in the evening papers with interviews and pictures of the shop owner...GPGT.
further verified by drifter (kukubird's clone).
also those who know the temple will know that they have no prayers sessions with monks at the temple.
still want to embarrass himself by claiming he had contacts here and contacts there with all the BS information

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the nightclub/pros pray to their patron deity 猪八戒 for business and protection. I also heard old people say these girls used to insert "magic needles" under their skin to maintain their beauty. Heard of the saying before? It is a spell that is common in SEA.

In fact, there is a famous tale in Indon where a famous actress died and people say her body did not decay because she had used this spell. The needles had to be removed from her body and reburied. Ask any Indon friend and they should be able to tell you her name.

as an elderly [70+] i confirm what you heard is true. these days they discontinue putting 'magic needles' into their bodies [outdated]; they opt for plastic makeup, which may cost alittle more but with real visual results.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsensical rubbish

lets put it this way, if these stuff works, thailand would not have chicken out to the japanese so easily. thai is well known for such shit

sad to say the form of buddhism studied has very heavy influence of thai culture, thus i happen to know a bit of such rubbish from their culture. after a mere brush with it, i can confirm all the more its nonsensical superstitious bullshit. most of those that are into this are the uneducated thai.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't know pigsy was a patron diety for hookers. What does he bless his worshippers with?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsensical rubbish

lets put it this way, if these stuff works, thailand would not have chicken out to the japanese so easily. thai is well known for such shit

sad to say the form of buddhism studied has very heavy influence of thai culture, thus i happen to know a bit of such rubbish from their culture. after a mere brush with it, i can confirm all the more its nonsensical superstitious bullshit. most of those that are into this are the uneducated thai.

Don't accuse me of bullshitting. The needle spell is famous. Whether it works or not, I won't know.