• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Online prostitution ring" under probe

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"Online prostitution ring" under probe

Posted: 11 February 2012 1344 hrs

SINGAPORE: Singapore police are investigating a suspected online prostitution operation, which is believed to involve a number of public servants.

The police said this is part of on-going enforcement efforts to clamp down on vice syndicates.

Responding to media queries, police said on Saturday that investigations are on-going.

They said it is not appropriate to provide details at this juncture.

Separately, the police announced earlier Tuesday that Singapore's crime rate dropped by seven per cent to a 20-year low, in 2011.

They added that violent property crimes, which includes robbery, recorded a 20-year low of 443 cases in 2011.

They dropped by 22 per cent from 567 cases in 2010.

- CNA/wk

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1
Re: PRC Bank Exec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros
Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.
Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)
Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not
need to.
No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I
am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory.
What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there
and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.
Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at
our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.
I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.
An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.
No offence to you bro........

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
PRC Bank Exec

Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went.

So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).
Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:
Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.
10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....
Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

NO NEED ONLINE. MOM has already opended the floodgates.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1
Re: PRC Bank Exec
Hi to all Bros
Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.
Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)
Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not
need to.
No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I
am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory.
What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there
and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.
Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at
our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.
I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.
An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.
No offence to you bro........

Sperm bank counted or not?

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Public servants have moral authority to uphold: MPs & public
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 12 February 2012 2131 hrs

SINGAPORE: Members of the public and MPs say they are shocked by news that several public servants are involved in an on-going investigation into an online prostitution ring, including an ex-police officer and ex-principal.

They said that public servants, especially those in senior positions or who work closely with minors, have a moral authority to uphold.

Hot on the heels of a recent corruption probe involving two senior civil servants, public service officers are again in the spotlight, this time, over suspected involvement with an online prostitution ring.

Public reaction has been one of dismay, especially over news that an ex-principal may be involved.

"I recognise the fact that this may be his personal life, so what he does outside school is really something between him and his family. But nevertheless, the fact is that he's leading a group of teachers who are expected to be examples, good models for our students. I think it'd be difficult for the teachers to look up to him, if there are moral flaws in his character," said Lim Biow Chuan, Government Parliamentary Committee Chair for Education.

The former principal, who's said to be 39 years old and married, resigned unexpectedly in December.

It's believed that teachers at the popular primary school were informed of his resignation, but were not told the reason for his departure.

It's understood that the new school principal told teachers not to speak to media.

One teacher who works at the school in question, said the former principal was very well liked by teachers and students, and most were "crushed" when they found out about the news.

Described as "warm" and "friendly", the former principal was also said to be a champion of student and teacher welfare, trying to alleviate their workload as much as possible.

It's understood he also pushed for sports excellence at the school, due to his love for sports.

The Education Ministry said it expects all educators to uphold high standards of professional conduct, and be a role model for the values it seeks to inculcate in students.

Responding to queries from MediaCorp, the ministry added that it takes a serious view if an officer is proven to have behaved in a way that has brought dishonour and disrepute to the education service.

School leaders and teachers who fail to uphold the professional conduct of the teaching fraternity will be subjected to disciplinary action, said the Education Ministry.

The Education Ministry said it is unable to comment on the case or respond to questions relating to the case as police investigations are on-going.

Some Singaporeans Channel NewsAsia spoke with felt civil servants have to maintain a high standard of conduct.

"I think it's morally not right and these public servants should be sacked on the spot. They make lousy role models for children of our generation," said one member of the public.

"Depends on what position (they're) holding. If they are in the Education Ministry or are senior MPs or ministers, then I think it's not appropriate," said another.

Mr Lim said he doesn't think the situation is a widespread issue. But he noted that the Education Ministry may need to review its selection process and see if there are ways to improve the appointment of top leaders in schools.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia, Government Parliamentary Committee Chairman for Law and Home Affairs, Hri Kumar, said: "Civil servants should be expected to uphold the reputation and integrity of the civil service, and do nothing to undermine public confidence."

And while he does not think the recruitment process of public servants is flawed, he noted that "there must be a regular and robust assessment process, and disciplinary issues which surface are dealt with fairly and quickly".

In 2010, the Public Service Commission disciplined five officers for inappropriate or immoral behaviour.

According to PSC's annual report for the past five years, immoral or inappropriate behaviour was among the top three reasons for disciplinary action.

Authorities have remained tight-lipped over how many public servants are involved in the probe, or how they will be dealt with.

They said that as investigations are on-going, it is not appropriate to provide further details.

- CNA/cc

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Vice probe puts focus on staff behaviour
Various industries have codes of conduct for in and outside the office

Published on Feb 13, 2012
By Jalelah Abu Baker & Cheryl Ong

Sleeping with a prostitute could breach codes of conduct in place across several industries, professionals have told The Straits Times in the wake of a major vice investigation.

About 80 men, who are believed to include a former school principal, have been hauled up for questioning over an online prostitution ring.

Among others helping with investigations are several other public servants, such as a police officer, and well-heeled professionals like lawyers and bank officers.

The police probe - which follows the announcement of a corruption probe involving two leading civil servants - has thrown the spotlight on standards of behaviour among employees in Singapore.

While having sex with an adult prostitute is not illegal, it could fall foul of industries' guidelines that aim to uphold their image.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Clients will face charges if prostitutes under age 18

Published on Feb 13, 2012
By Cheryl Ong & Jalelah Abu Baker

Prostitution is generally allowed in Singapore, but there are some activities that are against the law.

Having paid sex with a girl under the age of 18 is a crime under laws that were tightened in 2008 to combat human trafficking.

In addition, it has long been illegal to pimp sexual services. Patrons who engage prostitutes through vice syndicates could be called up for questioning as witnesses, lawyers said.

Media reports over the weekend said that the police are investigating an online prostitution ring and around 80 of its clients, who include a former school principal.

The principal, said to be 39 years old and married, resigned from the education service unexpectedly in December last year.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Public servants questioned in prostitution ring investigation

Published on Feb 12, 2012

ST_IMAGES_LLVICE3.jpg

Websites advertising sexual services post photographs of women in revealing clothes and include information such as their age, vital statistics and rates. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

By Leonard Lim

The police are investigating an online prostitution ring, with a former principal of a popular school among scores of men said to have been hauled up for questioning.

The principal, who is said to be 39 years old and married, resigned from the education service unexpectedly last December.

Several other public servants are also believed to be helping with the investigations. They are said to be from other government agencies.

A scholarship recipient is believed to be among them, Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao reported on Sunday.

BACKGROUND STORY

HOW VICE RINGS OPERATE ONLINE

The women hail from countries such as Thailand, China and South Korea, and answer to names like 'Fonza', 'Snowy' and 'Salad'.

Photographs of them in revealing clothes are posted online, along with their age, height, weight, vital statistics and the rates they charge - from $80 to about $300 - for different sexual acts.

Websites advertising sexual services from women have proliferated here in recent years.

Many of the sites can be found via links from a popular local Internet forum which touts itself as 'Singapore's Virtual Sex Hub'. Some require users to register as members before they can access more information.

After they register, users can read 'field reports' from men who have engaged these women's services. Such reviews even rate the women on looks and sexual 'skills' on a scale of one to 10.

But there is another reason for the clients to write these reports. It seems these earn the writers 'reputation points', getting them into the inner circle of the pimps or syndicates that bring the women in.

They help the criminals themselves evade arrest, and show how the industry has evolved to deal with the authorities' stepped-up efforts to go after them.

'For the past year at least, any newbie who comes into the forum and asks for a girl won't get one, unless he has a certain level of points from writing reports,' said a source.

'Those running the vice rings are becoming more careful, making sure that people who contact them aren't actually undercover policemen.'

These tactics are believed to have been introduced after the authorities started clamping down in recent years.

It is understood their clientele runs the gamut from blue- to white-collar workers, and includes men in their 50s and 60s. They usually send a text message to the pimp, whose number is posted on the sites.

A reply on when and where to meet - usually a budget hotel in areas such as Balestier, Chinatown and Geylang - is then received. Sometimes, clients may be told to head to four-star hotels, where they meet the woman in a room that has been reserved for the long term.

The text message to the client also contains a confirmation of the 'services' to be delivered.The rates are markedly higher for South Koreans, Eastern Europeans and Russians, said one insider.

Also, many of the women are believed to be here on short-term visit passes, with the syndicates getting new 'batches' regularly.

A source said of a friend who uses such services: 'He's always on the lookout for fresh meat.'

Leonard Lim

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

At least six suspects patronise the same prostitute
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Pic for illustration purposes only.</cite>
Recent investigations have shed more light into the online vice syndication case involving a number of high officials who had patronised these services.

It was said that at least two prostitutes were involved in the recent expose. They started soliciting online two years ago and they both look sexy, have large breasts and long hair.

At least six suspects including high-ranking civil servants from various government departments and businessmen were said to have patronised the same prostitute. One of them is a former principal from a well-known school.

These high-ranking civil servants, bank executives, senior vice president of a private company and the principal, have since resigned from their jobs after the incident was exposed in December.

After further investigations, a Shin Min Daily News reporter also discovered that there was more than one prostitute involved in this case.

It was also found that more than one online prostitution website have been busted.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 11 February 2012.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Online vice ring: some girls may be under 18

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Photo for illustration purposes only.</cite>

The online vice syndicate that was recently busted may have prostitutes under 18 years old, The Straits Times reported.

The latest revelation came from lawyers close to the case. While prostitution is generally allowed in Singapore, having paid sex with a girl under 18 years old is a crime.

According to lawyers, it is the client's responsibility to ensure that the prostitute is not underage.
It is also illegal to solicit or pimp sexual services. Patrons who engage sex workers through vice rings could be called up for questioning as witnesses, reported The Straits Times.

The report also quoted a lawyer who has been approached for help. The lawyer said, 'My client was worried as he was on a list that was seized by the authorities, and had slept with a particular girl a few times.'
So far, more than 80 men have been called on to assist in the investigation of the syndicate.

Among them are high ranking professionals from the private sector, civil servants including a former principal. Their names were believed to be on the list that had been seized following operations clamping down on online vice operations last year.
The online vice syndicate case has drawn mixed views from netizens since it came to light.

Some netizens felt that the prostitution trade is necessary in curbing sex crimes in Singapore. One netizen, "Dear Emmanuel" commented that Singaporean should be more open minded about such matters: "...If Singapore aspire to be a first class country then the country should start behaving like a first class country and recognize basic human needs. That's the other term for human rights."

Another netizen, Vincent said, "personally, this is perfectly acceptable.....and the government should not have stop it as there is no criminal offences created. In fact, this channel help man to have a way to release stress..."

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

6 men charged for sex with underage prostitutes

Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The 6 men (clockwise from top left): Justin Guo (24), Wee Lian Kee (54), Yee Yew Seng (43), Chan See Sean (40), Loh Kian Ann (55) and Seah Seng Kok (59)</cite>

20120330_it_lcn_prostitute_img_main.jpg

Six men have been charged in court today for allegedly having sex with underaged prostitutes.

The six men are suspected of paying for sexual services with three Vietnamese prostitutes, one aged 16 and two aged 17, in separate instances in July last year.

It is understood that the six, aged between 24 to 59, are all well-to-do men that include bosses and directors.

Up to nine men may be charged altogether in this case.

The six men are, Justin Guo, 24, sales consultant, who is single and from a well-to-do family; Chan See Sean, 40, the owner of a construction company; Yee Yew Seng, 43, single; Wee Lian Kee, 54, married, and the owner of publishing contractor company, Loh Kian Ann, 55, married, and the director of three construction companies; Seah Seng Kok, 59, married.

The six are currently out on bail and ordered not to have any contact with the victims.

It is understood that the men had all met the prostitutes in karaoke lounges and coffeeshops, before striking a deal with them, then carrying out the sordid transaction in budget hotels in Geylang.

They paid between $100 to $200 for the sexual services.

If convicted, each of the men may face up to 7 years' jail, or a fine, or both.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 30 March 2012.