• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man headbutts wife after seeing son's photos of her naked with angmor

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man hits wife after discovering affair

Zenzen
InSing.com - 19 hrs 40 mins ago

<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">A man found out about his wife's latest affair after their son caught her in the act and snapped nude photos of her.</cite>
According to The Straits Times, Adelinadia Nurafni Bakri, 30, had been sleeping in the bedroom of a flat in Woodlands in July, 2010, when her husband Remie Mohamed Sanie (31, Restaurant manager) discovered her secret affair.

Remie had pick up a digital camera that he had given his wife as a gift, and check on its contents.
In the camera were many nude photos of his wife that he had not seen before.

As reported in Lianhe Wanbao, the couple's five-year-old son had witnessed Adelinadia bathing with a Caucasian man in the apartment, and had snapped nude photos of her with the camera.

Outraged at the nude photos, Remie confronted his wife, threw the camera at her and slapped her while she was in bed.

As she struggled, he headbutted her face and fractured her nose, causing it to bleed.

For the attack, Remie was sentenced to 1 week's jail, and ordered to compensate his wife $2,000.

In his defence, Remie claimed that Adelinadia was an unfaithful wife who had many extramarital affairs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Quite shock to find out no one ask "WHAT RACE?" in such an article.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the attack, Remie was sentenced to 1 week's jail, and ordered to compensate his wife $2,000.

worse is still kena jailed and fined. thats woman charter for you.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his defence, Remie claimed that Adelinadia was an unfaithful wife who had many extramarital affairs.

if many affairs already, why get angry ?

used to it liao mah...............

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. after wearing the green cap for numerous occasions.
3. still kena fined and jailed!
4. used and loose m&d.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman charter is telling you even you witness your wife unfaithful to you, you also lanlan.
u cant touch her.

but if you unfaithful to your wife, your ass cracked.:eek:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman charter is telling you even you witness your wife unfaithful to you, you also lanlan.
u cant touch her.

Tell yourself what you will do if it happens to you. I have no idea myself but maybe I will do worse even. Where is the justice?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell yourself what you will do if it happens to you. I have no idea myself but maybe I will do worse even. Where is the justice?
i also have no idea how i will react. maybe i will bash up the lover and wife.
normally, man will bash up the lover first in the fit of anger.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u cant touch her.

Once upon a time, far, far, away in a land called Cathay, if a woman was caught in adulterous affair, the punishment metted by the village elders, the woman will be tied up & placed in a swine carrier & drowned in the river.

The woman was promiscious, the man got punished, unique laws we have.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats right.. This Minah bitch is fucking lucky.. Other hubbies would have bashed her up real bad or maybe slaughtered her on the spot.. No fucking justice sometimes to the actual victim.. :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they fuck around, my fault.
i dont fuck them, my fault.
i fuck them without consent, my fault.
hahaha funny:biggrin:

2094328121_90e29acee5.jpg

Still wanna buy that ring?

dsc_0261.jpg

Still wanna ROM?

ST_IMAGES_CODBSS23.jpg

Still wanna apply for HDB flat together?

Humor_Wedding_Game_Over_Black_Shirt.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man hits wife after discovering affair

Zenzen
InSing.com - 19 hrs 40 mins ago

<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">A man found out about his wife's latest affair after their son caught her in the act and snapped nude photos of her.</cite>
According to The Straits Times, Adelinadia Nurafni Bakri, 30, had been sleeping in the bedroom of a flat in Woodlands in July, 2010, when her husband Remie Mohamed Sanie (31, Restaurant manager) discovered her secret affair.

Remie had pick up a digital camera that he had given his wife as a gift, and check on its contents.
In the camera were many nude photos of his wife that he had not seen before.

As reported in Lianhe Wanbao, the couple's five-year-old son had witnessed Adelinadia bathing with a Caucasian man in the apartment, and had snapped nude photos of her with the camera.

Outraged at the nude photos, Remie confronted his wife, threw the camera at her and slapped her while she was in bed.

As she struggled, he headbutted her face and fractured her nose, causing it to bleed.

What sort of law is this? The women was in the wrong...I like the old days man,,when women could be killed for adultary...now do salah...still can get compensation.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of law is this? The women was in the wrong...I like the old days man,,when women could be killed for adultary...now do salah...still can get compensation.....

You are the man, therefore if your wife cheats YOU are to be blamed. YOU caused her to do it. You neglected her or did not fulfill her emotional needs. You need to MAN UP and forgive her, and then take more responsibility to strengthen your marriage.

The above is what you will likely hear should you ever have the misfortune to go for marriage counselling, be it of a secular type or a religious type.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the man, therefore if your wife cheats YOU are to be blamed. YOU caused her to do it. You neglected her or did not fulfill her emotional needs. You need to MAN UP and forgive her, and then take more responsibility to strengthen your marriage.

The above is what you will likely hear should you ever have the misfortune to go for marriage counselling, be it of a secular type or a religious type.

Wow a Eunuch dares to speak...did u get permission from your 'wife'?