• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So she is Cecilia Sue!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDIT: dun PM me for non-mosaic version hor!! the photo is taken from insing.com lah! how i know whether its her :p paiseh paiseh. 4got put link :o
http://news.insing.com/tabloid/home-team-probe-mystery-woman-exposed/id-602d3f00

y did they use the word "voluptuous" to describe her?? :confused::confused:

pc_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
y did they use the word "voluptuous" to describe her?? :confused::confused:

Don't underestimate this type of milf. They are often the most horny, moan the loudest and expects you to screw them a few time a night. Give me her over any young sweet thing anytime :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
HorGauGan,

U sure she is the one. I got three photos of her, one posing with Angmos in the office. Entirely different look. I just wait for confirmation.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one with angmo in office is some other Cecilia, i saw that too.
This one is correct... CONFIRMED SIGNED CHOPPED

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That's her. She has made enemies due to her success. Some of the success were due to her extra services which she provided.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps her colleagues were jealous of her success and getting lots of money in return and enjoy sex life!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. That's her. She has made enemies due to her success. Some of the success were due to her extra services which she provided.

hi there

1. management by strapping a mattress on to her back or what!
2. honest, from the pic, the figure does not look chio leh.
3. sagging things too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't underestimate this type of milf. They are often the most horny, moan the loudest and expects you to screw them a few time a night. Give me her over any young sweet thing anytime :biggrin:

I confirm chop sign, milf bestest, they know what they want they know what you want but sometimes can be kinky.

She is carrying a Loewe bag... Free publicity!

Loewe good brand, not loud but always has presence like it's quietly loud. Amazona is of course the all time classic and favourite. Love their goatskin, calf and ostrich leather, best feel. I love to get this brand for my women. But not many women knows how to appreciate simply because its simply and not loud, these are not so clever women.

Coming back to Cecilia in this photo, I cannot recognise this bag as Loewe, do you know what model is this?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. management by strapping a mattress on to her back or what!
2. honest, from the pic, the figure does not look chio leh.
3. sagging things too.

There are lots of pretty & young things out there. Many give you the star fish treatment :smile: It's also rare to find young girls who knows how to stroke a males ego :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are lots of pretty & young things out there. Many give you the star fish treatment :smile: It's also rare to find young girls who knows how to stroke a males ego :wink:

Uncle Johnny, what's a starfish treatment? Milf knows how to pamper thier men much more than syts. I had 3 choice of PRC girls, 23 years old student nurse, 27 years old nurse, 30 years old teacher. I finally chose the 30 years old teacher and I have never regretted :biggrin:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one with angmo in office is some other Cecilia, i saw that too.
This one is correct... CONFIRMED SIGNED CHOPPED

is she mentally stable now? wat if she commits suicide!? she has kids? wat if her kids saw their mum's photo as the internet and realised that their mum is the bitch tat fucks around to close deals??? then the kids commit suicide together how??? :eek::eek: or worse..she will smother her own kids wif pillows then she jump down?????:eek::eek::eek::*:

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
another wat if...she is under investigation by cpib...then imagine she tries to bribe the cpib doggie officer using sexual favours... THEN THE CPIB INVESTIGATION will have doubts!!!! :(:(:confused::mad: