• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get slim

NXT1000

Alfrescian
Loyal
getty_rf_photo_of_woman_rewarding_herself_with_shoes.jpg

Tip No. 21: Celebrate success (but not with food).
You lost five pounds this month and walked every other day? Time to celebrate! Rewarding weight loss success really can encourage more success, so revel in your achievements. Buy a CD, take in a movie, and set a prize for the next milestone. Just don't celebrate with a sundae or deep dish pizza.

NXT1000

Alfrescian
Loyal
getty_rm_photo_of_mature_woman_doing_pullups.jpg

Tip No. 22: Get help from family and friends.
Getting support can help you reach your weight loss goals. So tell family and friends about your efforts to lead a healthy lifestyle. Maybe they'll join you in exercising, eating right, and losing weight. When you feel like giving up, they'll help you, keep you honest, and cheer you on -- making the whole experience a lot easier.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just get your butts off
1) run 3 - 5 km daily
2) don't eat after 8 pm
3) don't drink lots of water after 8 pm

It's so simple but you need discipline and consistency to achieve.
NO EXPENSIVE GYM OR SLIMMING PACKAGES.

Humans MUST return to simplicity.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Don't eat Chinese food except soup.
2. Don't eat Malay or Indian food at all.
3. Drink more whiskey instead of beer.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm trying my darn best to remove the last bit of fat from my lower tummy. Doing lots of threadmill runs and all. Can see my upper abs just that tiny bit of fat on my lower belly. Some ppl say it's due to hormones. My diet isn't totally 100% clean though. I still eat fast food occasionally. I don't eat rice anymore. Taking tongkat ali and hoping the extra test helps in burning fat. Perhaps i might need to do intermintent fasting.