• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not safe for work: Extremely gruesome (Man's cock cut off and put into his own mouth)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
418907_341269592579637_100000897965345_1057355_977482083_n.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not safe for work: Extremely gruesome (Man's cock cut off and put into his own mo

Gives new meaning to the proverbial term... CHUI TAK LAN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not safe for work: Extremely gruesome (Man's cock cut off and put into his own mo

I remember there's a historical photo of a beheaded man with his severed penis stuffed into the mouth of the decapitated head.

Not sure if it happened under the watch of Hitler, Vietnam War, Pol Pot, or the Japanese Occupation.

Anyone can help find the pic?

I found one, but I know there's more.

Dead-Guy-With-Dead-Penises-6e0a9554-2.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All PAP scums should be treated in this kind of manner..