• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY says 'Unless we have more babies, we need to accept immigrants’ (like it or not!)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY says 'Unless we have more babies, we need to accept immigrants’ (like it or n

They do as they please talk so much for what?

We are amazing people, we have a government who tells us, when to F$#@k, when to stop to F#@#$k, and then later, must F$#@k, F$#@$k more & then blame us for not F$#@%k enough, & threathen us, with deluge of immigrants.

Don't you think, SINgaporeans are a F#$@%k up lot? Unqiuely, YOUR SINgapore. Your future, today!, so go & get F@#$k!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: LKY says 'Unless we have more babies, we need to accept immigrants’ (like it or n

they are found everywhere from northpoint, southpoint and vivocity and nex.....so many of the FTs. if you send all home, allthe shops will have to close and the whole economy will just die off. LKY is RIGHT!

If you stop these FTs from coming, Singapore is dead! But in the first place, who made this place like this?

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no turning back with immigration policy whether they like it or not. It's a one way path.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We are amazing people, we have a government who tells us, when to F$#@k, when to stop to F#@#$k, and then later, must F$#@k, F$#@$k more & then blame us for not F$#@%k enough, & threathen us, with deluge of immigrants.

Don't you think, SINgaporeans are a F#$@%k up lot? Unqiuely, YOUR SINgapore. Your future, today!, so go & get F@#$k!

hahahaaaaaa....old uncle says sinkies are the best people in the world. we very obdient people.we very kwai kwai type.we listen and we trust our leaders absolutely.we are to b e blamed for our utter stupidity and gullibility. sinkies must die.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's no turning back with immigration policy whether they like it or not. It's a one way path.

stop immigration now, sinkiepore will be one big cemetery!!!!!!!!!

jw5

Loyal

Tatic 101, push the blame back to the people, make them feel guilty, that they are the cause of it all, so that there will be less resistance to these policies, and they will swallow them with silent guilt........how convienent.:biggrin:

He's trying to deflect the blame from his ugly unmarried daughter.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is a damned serious problem.

Just open your eyes now and see who are the Singaporeans. The future is really very uncertain.

The Old Guards gone liao except LKY. He is still giving Singaporeans the stern warning: Produce or Die! Import or Die!
Move forward or die! Accept immigrants or disappear! This is Hard Truth.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng heard 1 taxi uncle shouting loudly: "he so free ask him go f h.c. then give us his baby lah.":biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are in this shit because of one Old Bastard who always think he's right...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng heard 1 taxi uncle shouting loudly: "he so free ask him go f h.c. then give us his baby lah.":biggrin:

Haa haa haa,,,my compliments to the Taxi Uncle,,that is very funny....:biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I may not be a mathematical wizard, but the number does not add up. If the target is only 2.1 and the reason for importing FT is to help the decreasing birth rate, then how did we end up with 5 million in 10 years? Someone is not telling the hard truth...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are in this shit because of one Old Bastard who always think he's right...

This fucking old bastard really 'boh hor see!'

I pray and hope that he soon go up the lorry!

cunt_opener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew Chow Chee Bye Shut The Fuck Up!

Remind Lao Chee Bye LKY that it was his own words:

2 is Enough!

@ the time our national population was 2.4 millions

:oIo:

He can suck me right here! CCB Old CB!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kuan Yew Chow Chee Bye Shut The Fuck Up!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1180821/1/.html

SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has called for the understanding of Singaporeans towards the government's decision to continue taking in immigrants.

Speaking at a Lunar New Year gathering in his constituency of Tanjong Pagar on Friday, Mr Lee said Singapore's per capita income is one of the highest in Asia.

But it faces an ageing and shrinking population. Last year, the birth rate was 1.15, with the Chinese leading the decline among other races.

Mr Lee said Japan also suffers from similar problems. But its decision not to take in migrants has contributed to economic stagnation.

He said: "Our choice must be the other one - taking in immigrants. I know Singaporeans do not feel very comfortable seeing so many strange new faces, but the alternative is economy stagnation and worse, nobody to look after our old people later on."

-CNA/ac

Can someone explain how this hard truth works? Those young foreigners will support me when i am old? Since there are no social benefits unlike UK, how do young foreigners support me when i am old? Someone pls enlighten me. The hard truth is too hard for me to understand.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I may not be a mathematical wizard, but the number does not add up. If the target is only 2.1 and the reason for importing FT is to help the decreasing birth rate, then how did we end up with 5 million in 10 years? Someone is not telling the hard truth...

Yeah the bloody old man should just shut the fuck up!!!! Hey does anyone realise now its only old man defending FTs and Minister pay etc? every other PAP clown is keeping quiet..like he is making himself the target for all the unhappiness...I think he is trying to shield his faggot Gay son from pissing Singaporeans off even more...what a good father he is

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Right About This !

laksaboy said:
A low fertility rate is a convenient excuse to jack up the population to 6 million.

In Singapore Inc, it's all about the GDP. Your quality of life can kiss PAP's arse.

Anyhow, the 6 million population is coming soon whether you like it or not. The land sales/developments, new hospitals and new MRT lines will not be built for nothing. They will want their return on investment.

The land sale thing is very obvious that PAP is banking on it. It belongs to the people. And they are selling it like as if there will be a war tomorrow so that they can pack up quickly and run. Whatever he says, you can never believe him BUT to guess what he is actually eyeing on. Everything that he says is bound to be related to his later policy or strategic advantages for him and his son.

Remember TAT LEE !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Son Could Not Open His Mouth

Tatic 101, push the blame back to the people, make them feel guilty, that they are the cause of it all, so that there will be less resistance to these policies, and they will swallow them with silent guilt........how convienent.:biggrin:

You know, his son could not open his mouth and went back on his word mah. So, old man is going to go six feet under anyway. Plus, whatever evil he do, old folks will still support him like their god. Know your enemies. When he dies, he will still be given the most honorable salutation anyway. Why ? Don't ask me why ? I have said that before. The difference between a Gaddafi and a Kim Jong Il's death is ... Strangle the old folks. But, stupid young volunteers will not let go for strategic sake.

[video=youtube;r_nPcJRsYMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_nPcJRsYMQ[/video]

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: His Son Could Not Open His Mouth

i have these 2 babes....enough or should get some more?

ai.jpg

jez.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fucking old bastard really 'boh hor see!'

I pray and hope that he soon go up the lorry!

Soon my friend.. Very soon there'll be a good reason to uncork the Champagne...:cool: