• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Large crowds rushing for Tampines Trilliant at S$800 per square foot

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Large crowds rushing for Tampines Trilliant at S$800 per square foot[/h]
Large crowds turn up at Tampines EC launch
By Karen Ng | Posted: 27 January 2012 2005 hrs
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/compo....php?id=480708

SINGAPORE: Large crowds turned up at the latest executive condominium launched on Friday.

Property developer Sim Lian Group said it hopes Tampines Trilliant, which is located in a mature estate, will attract couples who want to live near their parents.

But with prices as high as S$971,000 for a four-room unit, will home-buyers be turned away?

The launch of Tampines Trilliant saw a large lunch-time crowd -- most of whom upgraders -- on Friday.

The 12-block executive condominium has 670 units for sale, comprising mostly three-bedroom units.

Prices start from S$682,000 for a three-room unit and a whopping S$971,000 for a four-bedroom unit.

Home buyers were mixed in their responses over the prices.

One said it was "a bit expensive", while another said: "For new launches I believe the price is quite expected".

The property is located in the heart of Tampines, in the eastern part of Singapore, with amenities like malls, bus and train stations and even offices, nearby.

Orange Tee managing director Steven Tan said: "We expect the demand for the Tampines Trilliant to be very strong. The existing regional centre and MRT station are already strong pulling factors".

One real estate company said prices of executive condominiums (ECs) are usually about 20 per cent below those of mass market condominiums in the vicinity.

ECs were introduced to cater to Singaporeans, especially young graduates and professionals, who can afford more than an HDB flat, but find private property to be out of their reach.

ECs are comparable in design and facilities to private condominiums as they are developed and sold by the private developers.

ERA Realty group director Mark Teo said: "Although there will be a lot more supply of ECs coming into the market in the next six months to one year, we think that the demand for ECs will still be very strong.

"Many of us have the aspiration to live in a condominium that has facilities so ECs actually fill this void".

A check shows that prices for the Trilliant are comparable to the Arc at Tampines, another EC in the area, which was launched late last year.

Prices there range from S$700 to S$800 per square foot.

Application for Tampines Trilliant ends on 31 January.

- CNA/wk​

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Another feather in the govt's cap. It shows that the economy is doing well despite the gloomy global outlook elsewhere in the world.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Is the economy really that good or just a case of herd mentality :confused:

me credit that to relatively low interest rate, low supply of housing, high supply of demand, plus the prospects of higher property prices based on the fundamental belief that property prices will only go up & not down.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time say properties crashing but in actual fact just propaganda. What we are seeing is still rising prices.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
stupidity, too, can result in a herd mentality :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I mentioned in another thread that Singaporeans were stupid and got told off. You should be careful what you say in this forum. We have some very sensitive souls around.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned in another thread that Singaporeans were stupid and got told off. You should be careful what you say in this forum. We have some very sensitive souls around.

no lah . these are not sensitive souls but the smart ones.
those stupid ones would not know you are referring to them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can call me bad foot. When I look at the property rush, I always hope that our property willl crash again to SARs period level.