• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The name ''Cecilia'' is more jinxed than Ho Jinx. Don't name your daughters Cecilia.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name Cecilia is cursed. Please ditch your wife or girlfriend if she is named Cecilia. Give up your daughter for adoption if she is named Cecilia, and please disown your mother if she is named Cecilia.

The name Cecilia is nothing but trouble.

The Cecilias that I know bring down men. Hong Kong's Cecilia Cheung brought down Edison Chen. Singapore's home grown Cecilia brought down Ng Boon Gay and Peter Lim.

Cecilia_Cheung.JPG

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The name ''Cecilia'' is more jinxed than Ho Jinx. Don't name your daughters Cecil

The name Cecilia is cursed.Hong Kong's Cecilia Cheung brought down Edison Chen. Singapore's home grown Cecilia brought down Ng Boon Gay and Peter Lim.
brought down? I thought in all cases they were UP

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The name ''Cecilia'' is more jinxed than Ho Jinx. Don't name your daughters Cecil

You mean this?

Celia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home

Celia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home
Come on home

Making love in the afternoon with Cecilia
Up in my bedroom (making love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed
Someone's taken my place
( "Cecilia" By Simon & Garfunkel abridged)

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Cecilias that I know bring down men. Hong Kong's Cecilia Cheung brought down Edison Chen. Singapore's home grown Cecilia brought down Ng Boon Gay and Peter Lim.

:biggrin: OOh..mysterious woman unveiled....Picture? Who is chio-er? Cecilia or Angela Oon? :biggrin: So is this leg spreader Cecilia from ST electronics??????

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: OOh..mysterious woman unveiled....Picture? Who is chio-er? Cecilia or Angela Oon? :biggrin: So is this leg spreader Cecilia from ST electronics??????

From the olden past till the mordern time, not one hero can escape from the dark side ( CB hole i mean... :biggrin: )!!!

12321011C330-H1F.jpg

Last edited:

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

The information is all over the place now. Cecilia got her plus points. But Angela wins in term of her skin. As a guy, I feel we cannot blame Yaw Shin Leong, Peter Lim and Ng Boon Gay.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cecilia Vega comes to mine....Cecilia is slut's name

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal

I knew there's something about Cecilia.

TS signed up just a few days ago to post this, so cannot be just everday news, tio boh? Must be some kind of an insider news.

Last edited:

Power2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

this the name i use it...in massage palour...service superB

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you D.I.Y? :biggrin: