• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uploading Of Images

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there are instances whereby SBF members are having difficulty in posting image/s, I am showing a step-by-step solution. Registering an account with Photobucket is recommended as ImageShack pictures are hard to view if the viewer is not a registered member of ImageShack. When viewing Imageshack pictures the unregistered viewer will only see a picture of a "frog.":eek:

1. Left click "Upload."
IMG_1392.jpg

2. Left click "select phots and videos."
IMG_1393.jpg

3. Select your pix and left click "Open." The upload to Photobucket will commence.
IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

6. Left click on "View Album," to confirm.
IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

8. Left click on pix you want to download to SBF.
IMG_1399.jpg

9. Left click on the URL on right side of screen.
IMG_1400.jpg

To be cont/....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thanks bro.....i really need this sort of thing. And i can tell you that even with this i will still find a way to screw it up. :(

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Windsor, you have been very helpful by giving step-by-step with screenshot :smile:

I like to give a suggestion... go for Flickr which I adore very much. I may also suggest picasa as well although I never use it.
Dislike photobucket...

Btw you can do "screen-capture" without the need to take photographs with a camera.

Users can do capture by "full screen", "window", or "region"; depending on which photo-editing software.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Windsor, you have been very helpful by giving step-by-step with screenshot :smile:

I like to give a suggestion... go for Flickr which I adore very much. I may also suggest picasa as well although I never use it.
Dislike photobucket...

Btw you can do "screen-capture" without the need to take photographs with a camera.

Users can do capture by "full screen", "window", or "region"; depending on which photo-editing software.

It was my pleasure to help as it benefit those viewers like me frustrated at having to log out to view images. It could be due to my browser that cannot view those images posted as attachments.

Flikr and Picasa Webs may be better but the procedure should be more or less the same when downloading the images, gifs and clips from these websites. I do not have any problems with Photbucket at the moment and will rather remain with one than to have so many, but the choice is up to the individual. Don't forget that if anyone do not want to register to any photo sharing website, you can also use Tinypics to do it.