• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lady who screwed CNB & SCDF chief is from ST Electronics. And the issue is OVER HYPED

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised no bros here mentioned the company (ST Electronics) that is involved in this scandal. I do not like the style of the Chinese papers because it is trying to cock-tease its readers. What a bunch. I understand that STE has announced that none of their executives were called up. The lady executive is under the headcount of the external manpower resources agency, so STE can openly deny that their staff is involved. The company which whistle-blew the matter to CPIB is a competitor to STE in some of the tenders. I understand the bad blood between the key senior executive of STE and this competitor started from their days in the SAF.

I think the matter is over hyped. In the private corporate world, it is common for the sales group to maintain relationships with its key clients and government agencies are known to be the big fishes "carrot heads" despite its bad reputation of not paying on time. You know how government tender works - minimum 3 bids and the lowest bidder wins. Of course this case clearly redefines the line of "what is maintaining relationship" & "how to maintain relationship".

Corporate big wigs are aware there are regulations and in-house rules on the line between going to KTV to entertain clients, receiving gifts or whats not. But in the real world, it is about closing deals, gain the trust, get the tender. It's all business. CPIB did not visit Taiwan or China's business circles? That is why Suzhou failed terribly. Our scholars are so worried by 'Chinese corruption' that they are unable to get any shit done in China.

The ST group of companies provides technical & engineering support to many government linked entities especially the uniformed agencies. ST Kinetics attached its own group of engineers to military installations and word is that there are some deals which are also susceptible to CPIB investigations.

Anyway I heard CPIB is now looking for events management company to handle its retreat for 2012.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Re: Lady who screwed CNB & SCDF chief is from ST Electronics. And the issue is OVER H

That's the way things have been for a long time. If it is in china, the press will run out of print space.

SAF rule number 7: whatever you do, do not get caught

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lady who screwed CNB & SCDF chief is from ST Electronics. And the issue is OVER H

That's the way things have been for a long time. If it is in china, the press will run out of print space.

SAF rule number 7: whatever you do, do not get caught

Whats rules 1-6 :confused:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait a minute.. your nick is Cannon Fairy (Tua Pau Sian). We cannot take your words seriously. BTW unless your identity is made known then no one is supposed to anyone seriously in cyberspace. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... I think the matter is over hyped. In the private corporate world, it is common for the sales group to maintain relationships with its key clients and government agencies are known to be the big fishes "carrot heads" despite its bad reputation of not paying on time. You know how government tender works - minimum 3 bids and the lowest bidder wins. Of course this case clearly redefines the line of "what is maintaining relationship" & "how to maintain relationship" ...
overhyped? ...

u gotta brame ah loon's gahmen 4 tis ...

dey catch 2 big, big, big shots, woh! :eek: ...
big headlines noos, woh! :eek: ...
big, big, big shots removed from posts, woh! :eek: ...
1 pussy can pray 2 big, big, big shots wif her fingers, woh! :eek: ...

lidat not big noos, wat is? ... :confused:

oifcos, evry man who dunno yet oso wanna noe who's dat powderful pussy la ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another BusNo64? Anyone remember Burger King incident?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought most IT projects in MHA are handled by NCS?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought most IT projects in MHA are handled by NCS?

Not sure about this procedure nowadays.
In the old days when P-Yeo helmed NCS and appointed Tan Chin Nam and Chriatopher Chia, it was above board. I believe that each statboard is supposed to out-source their reqds on their own these days hence the greed & temptation rearing its ugly head.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in major u.s. corporations, it would be considered a gross violation of code of conduct rules, which is cause for termination. if it is seen as unfair business practice or a case of conflict of interests by competitive suppliers bidding for the same project, civil/corporate lawsuits will ensue. the result will usually be a private settlement to agree to a rebid in order to avoid further publicity and court hearings. it is not a criminal offense, unless gifts, monetary, financial and/or material favors exceeding a prescribed token amount of $ are provided. typical $ value not to be exceeded is $100. it is inevitable that in the course of doing business, $ are spent on lunches, dinners, entertainment and gifts. so long as the amount per event is below the prescribed value, corporate and government institutional rules allow such activities. but if services of prostitutes are involved as part of marketing expense, it is unethical and bordering on criminal as laws do not permit prostitution as part of business transactions or services provided.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was tasked to handle this. Any suggestions?

go oversea, batam for cheap fuck!

all my regular malay friends love to do that!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was tasked to handle this. Any suggestions?

having cpib officers clean up debris and guck in the rochor and stamford canals to alleviate ponding will be a great team building exercise. moreover, it will be a very public display of austerity and frugality, totally portraying cpib as a civic minded organization out to help sinkies rid the island of filth, dirt and corruption in the gutters. :p

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

having cpib officers clean up debris and guck in the rochor and stamford canals to alleviate ponding will be a great team building exercise. :p

I was planning to get all convicted under the PCA to ram their ka chng during the retreat. KY on stand-by liao. All raw no need condoms.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

well someone told me she is not from ST electronics but HP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was planning to get all convicted under the PCA to ram their ka chng during the retreat. KY on stand-by liao. All raw no need condoms.

muahahahahah! rotflmao!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go oversea, batam for cheap fuck!

all my regular malay friends love to do that!

Son, don't go Indonesia. That's not daddy's terrority. Go Thailand. That's daddy's territory and daddy can assure you the Thai girls are better than Indon girls. Don't tell your mommy.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm surprised no bros here mentioned the company (ST Electronics) that is involved in this scandal. I do not like the style of the Chinese papers because it is trying to cock-tease its readers. What a bunch. I understand that STE has announced that none of their executives were called up. The lady executive is under the headcount of the external manpower resources agency, so STE can openly deny that their staff is involved. The company which whistle-blew the matter to CPIB is a competitor to STE in some of the tenders. I understand the bad blood between the key senior executive of STE and this competitor started from their days in the SAF.

I think you might be right.

One guy in CNB and the other guy SCDF, same woman servicing them personally and accounts, that means the person who whistleblew is from a rival company trying to win a tender. All's fair in the business world if people are caught with their dicks in their hands.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you might be right.

One guy in CNB and the other guy SCDF, same woman servicing them personally and accounts, that means the person who whistleblew is from a rival company trying to win a tender. All's fair in the business world if people are caught with their dicks in their hands.

nice avatar you got there!