• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't be quick to judge CPIB probe? How about telling that to PAP?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can safely assume without waiting for the outcome that wrongdoings have occurred because:

1. The CPIB won't arrest the two men if they don't have enough ground to do so.

2. The two men won't be relieved of their duties from their respective posts if there is not enough evidence.

3. The probe and the arrests were made quite some time back, but only made known now. Isn't this a sign CPIB is sure of the outcome?

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.com/2012/01/dont-be-quick-to-judge-cpib-probe-how.html

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPIB was setup to prevent corruption ..just wonder who can prevent CPIB itslef from corruption ? If it is CPIB own member, then again who can probe this team or person. ?? Hmm likely the ans to my own question could be PAP can probe CPIB, but noone can probe PAP :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Break Lock ?

3d_flare.jpg

Flares and chaff ?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB was setup to prevent corruption ..just wonder who can prevent CPIB itslef from corruption ? If it is CPIB own member, then again who can probe this team or person. ?? Hmm likely the ans to my own question could be PAP can probe CPIB, but noone can probe PAP :biggrin:

good question.the one who catch the theives, whose going to catch them???i work in auditor before.i audit the operators.who going to audit me?
can i audit myself?think about it and you will get the answer!!!

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
good question.the one who catch the theives, whose going to catch them???i work in auditor before.i audit the operators.who going to audit me?
can i audit myself?think about it and you will get the answer!!!

your department have been omitted during audit planning phase?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CPIB (Sg) and ICAC (HK) are unique departments in the world. In other countries, corruption is simply another police case, no special departments or powers for it.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can safely assume without waiting for the outcome that wrongdoings have occurred because:

1. The CPIB won't arrest the two men if they don't have enough ground to do so.

2. The two men won't be relieved of their duties from their respective posts if there is not enough evidence.

3. The probe and the arrests were made quite some time back, but only made known now. Isn't this a sign CPIB is sure of the outcome?

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.com/2012/01/dont-be-quick-to-judge-cpib-probe-how.html

They are arrested because they did not pay royalty!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB (Sg) and ICAC (HK) are unique departments in the world. In other countries, corruption is simply another police case, no special departments or powers for it.

you sure anot???Malaysia also got Anti Corruption department.So is United Kingdom and United States!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone needs to pick out the key words....

I only had to read one word - 'arrest' and i know these two have a strong likelihood of going behind bars.