• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianity the most persecuted religion in the world

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.romereports.com/palio/Re...cuted-religion-in-the-world-english-3170.html

Report shows Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world

“Political oppression and discrimination, come from countries like China, from Cuba, from North Korea, and from countries like Vietnam.”

[video=youtube;4tTVdiS7o8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tTVdiS7o8U[/video]

State atheist countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism
- Czechoslovakia
- The Soviet Union
- The People's Republic of China
- Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge
- Mongolian People's Republic
- Cuba
- North Korea

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh,, so sad,,, god put the christiams in these god damn countries to prove their faith,,,

there is nothing god did not know or plan,,,,

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh,, so sad,,, god put the christiams in these god damn countries to prove their faith,,,

there is nothing god did not know or plan,,,,

my ex-church pastor was praising an young american christian girl for venturing into Afghanistan to spread the good news. funny thing is; he is comfy here in oz with a new camry to drive, a 500,000+ dollar house paid by his parents for his family, and the furthest he had traveled is Europe for holiday.

hypocrisy? we all know there are alot of church goers who wear the religion on their lips and at their convenience.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you see this chart, and ruling out the commie countries, most of the countries that have high percentage of people that dont have a religions are developed nations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_by_country

meaning, they can think with their noodles!

I am talking about the government, not the people.

Persecution by atheist governments is wrong, no matter who is right religiously. And it shows for certain that atheists in power can also persecute. At least Christians here have no compunction admitting that persecution by Christians is wrong - I don't know what's wrong with atheists. I would venture to think twice about associating myself with such beastly animalistic atheists even if I do indeed one day no longer believe in God - would rather become agnostic.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this Hillsong we are talking about? Never buy sanitarium or go to gloria jeans in Aussieland, they are owned by religious nuts that paid millions to their priest.

my ex-church pastor was praising an young american christian girl for venturing into Afghanistan to spread the good news. funny thing is; he is comfy here in oz with a new camry to drive, a 500,000+ dollar house paid by his parents for his family, and the furthest he had traveled is Europe for holiday.

hypocrisy? we all know there are alot of church goers who wear the religion on their lips and at their convenience.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this Hillsong we are talking about? Never buy sanitarium or go to gloria jeans in Aussieland, they are owned by religious nuts that paid millions to their priest.

nah, but the aussie pastor could have some friends from that church.
really? sanitarium? thanks for the headups on this. i still have a pack of wheat bixs to consume before i switch brand.

i never go to gloria beans, never believe in paying A$5 for a flat kopi.

hainanese' kopi da best! with some butter in it!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where you find Hainanese kopitiam in Sydney ah? Got mee siam mai hum or otah 1 also or not? Dammned I miss Kileney kopitiam at Orchard.
nah, but the aussie pastor could have some friends from that church.
really? sanitarium? thanks for the headups on this. i still have a pack of wheat bixs to consume before i switch brand.

i never go to gloria beans, never believe in paying A$5 for a flat kopi.

hainanese' kopi da best! with some butter in it!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the idiotic bible is right, the selected race of God, acted on the pure instructions of god, the jews killed and plundered villagers, raped women and killed children,,,,,,

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the idiotic bible is right, the selected race of God, acted on the pure instructions of god, the jews killed and plundered villagers, raped women and killed children,,,,,,
yea, same goes to christian and muslims. caused soo many deaths throughout history.

there was a saying that you can feel the impact on the global society if you take a profession/discipline and see the consequence.
if i take out biology, we wont have medicine and understanding of living things,
if i take out physics, we wont have all the modern days invention and theories to based on.
if i take out chemistry, well.. you get the picture.

BUT. if i take out religion, wow! the whole frigging world will be super peaceful! no frigging crusad, inquisition, forced conversion or death, genocide, mass murder, witch burning etc. and if you take out all the pastors/imans in the world, heck, it wont make a dent on the world society and economy.