• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed! PAP doggy RonRon is actually balded...

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Osim boss pledges $5m to ST pocket money fund

Published on Jan 19, 2012

ST_IMAGES_AYYFUND19-YTYe.jpg

Mr Ron Sim handing over a mock cheque, symbolic of his $5 million pledge, to ST School Pocket Money Fund general manager Martina Wong (top). He was inspired by the kindness of two of his teachers, Mr Ong Yew Ghee (below) and Mr Tan Khay Poh, in school. -- PHOTOS: TED CHEN, DESMOND FOO

By Ang Yiying

The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund (SPMF) has received the largest pledge of support in its 11-year history.

Businessman Ron Sim, founder and chief executive of Osim International, has pledged $5 million to the fund over five years, starting this year. He is making the donation in his personal capacity.

[message truncated]

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z86aMM9uYNo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ron Sim buying his way to politics ? :p

I respect this chap. He failed initially but never said mati. Since angmo mia is Ron, started with RSIM. Tak boleh. Changed to OSIM. Boleh. If also tak boleh, would have been NSIM.

Very common when bizmen make some headway in life. They will try to link with someone from MIW.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$5m from Ron Sim is commendable. Don't recall him owing favours to the MIW.

Take Chua Thian Poh as a comparison. Only $1m to LKY's stupid project when he made so much from sale of Sentosa properties through questionable means.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$5m from Ron Sim is commendable. Don't recall him owing favours to the MIW.

Take Chua Thian Poh as a comparison. Only $1m to LKY's stupid project when he made so much from sale of Sentosa properties through questionable means.

Hear hear !
The dirt is out
:biggrin: :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it doesn't matter I'm bald, I very rich and can get all kind of pussy I want

hi there

1. good for you, bald and rich.
2. this is what prc mei meis are looking out for.
3. bonk as much as you can still do it.
4. but do play it safe.