• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this true in the Police Force?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So racist meh?

Don't sign if no degree, you are wasting time there being controlled by malay SI and in a malay environment during 12 hours shift work. Your variable bonus also might suffer cos u are cheena. Most of the time there is bias and they grade their own race higher even if u've done better in work. With degree u sign on and control them instead. Big difference. True fact as i was PNSF and saw with my eyes.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...edmwer-here-ish-police-regular-3571595-4.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is typical of all jobs in public sector. Degree is king. You get promotions faster, and steeper pay increments.

There is also a difference between normal bachelor degrees, honours, masters and scholars/high-fliers.

Usually, no one cares about grades when you apply for a private sector job. When applying for a govt job, you'll have to list the schools you'd been to, the grades you've obtained. The same goes for NS.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you check out the detectives, investigators and senior officers, there'd be almost no Malay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you check out the detectives, investigators and senior officers, there'd be almost no Malay.

Ditto for certain 'sensitive' or 'classified' SAF units.

This is not really a secret, to be honest.

Malays may be constitutionally protected, but they are never wholly trusted.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opening up liao right?

Now got malay pilot, malay general, and commando even....or just for wayang?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How to trust them when they are bloody racists themselves.

They hide behind their smile and some ppl are so dumb to fall for thta.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to trust them when they are bloody racists themselves.

They hide behind their smile and some ppl are so dumb to fall for thta.

the only thing i don't like malay is that out of 10 times a malay friend borrow money from you, 11 times, they will not pay back. other then that, i have no issues.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's all true...............look at those in uniforms................mostly are Malays.................

if your team-in-charge also Malay.....................you're screwed.............

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only thing i don't like malay is that out of 10 times a malay friend borrow money from you, 11 times, they will not pay back. other then that, i have no issues.

Better than Chinese. Malays don't go on the run. If they couldn't afford to repay, they'd face up with all kinds groans and excuses. Groans and excuses these are, but better than Chinese. If you lend them money to Chinese one time, you won't see them the next time if they can't afford to repay.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than Chinese. Malays don't go on the run. If they couldn't afford to repay, they'd face up with all kinds groans and excuses. Groans and excuses these are, but better than Chinese. If you lend them money to Chinese one time, you won't see them the next time if they can't afford to repay.

Very astute observation, Bro. The secondary school I went to, if you ever were stupid enough to lend money to a Chinese boy, you can consider the money 100% full total write-off. Even if you kill the Bugger, he will not pay you back.

Fot that reason, I believe Singapore Ah Longs must be stupid. Even if they splash tons of paint worth the same amount as the default loan, they can kiss their money good-bye forever.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG that's pretty bad. That's like saying the only bad thing about this group of ppl is that they won't beat you or cheat you other than that they are ok. That's obviously very bad.

OMG this is such a moronic statement. How is this better than the chinese? OK according to you chinese borrows money and doesn't return you and also avoids you, malay doesn't return you but does not avoid you so what difference does that make?

You want to bash chinese use better logic lah.