• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valdez, thanks for the update, where at did you get the rate? TT or cash...?

Last edited:

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Couple of weeks ago, i was at Bedok MC ( the one that's a few shops away from DBS ). There was a chinese old lady (abt 50 plus yrs old) who queing infront of me earlier returned with a RM $1 note on her hand and confronted the MC assistance who was sitting outside the shop. The assistance took the RM$1 and show it to the guy who was inside handling the note counting machine. Suprising NO question and a RM50 dollar note was passed it to her. Please do exercise your due diligent to check your exchanged notes before leaving, the note counting machine also not full proof.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotten a $50 bad note b4 (Returned and exchanged after 1 week).

From then onwards, I count and check every single piece before i leave e MC.

BTW, it's not machine problem..:wink: