• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
johor will be supported by the sing dollar - meanwhile, lower crude prices curbs inflationary pressures here.

unless the johor state shoots itself in the OTHER foot by imposing the 50RM VEH.

I believe e low taxes n high subsidies are partially supported by oil revenue. So once e govt finds e revenue dropping, it will have to do e reverse. Inflation is likely to wipe out gains in energy price reduction. There shd be abt half a year before drastic measures kick in. So end of Q1 2015 is a good time to sample e impact.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at Bdk int tis afternoon. Fm far saw a long Q at ToTo shop. But was telling myself CNY hongbao lucky draw couples mths to go leh. Why so long the Q. So kepo kepo went to have a closer look. It turned out tat the Q was fm the MC. Q was all the way to the far end of the fitness center. Rate 2.61

Lai leow lai leow....MC rates catching up with Cimb TT trsf (2.6161)...

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many investors are happy of late. Took maximum loans @ RM 2.4x... now RM 2.62...

I heard from sales consultants in the various developments that sales and walk-ins have increased in the past 2 weeks.
In fact I was hoping sales remain pathetic so the developers will keep slashing prices.

The weaker the Ringgit; the better for those whom took a loan or paying in future cash.

Shiok...... more than 13% discount.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One project I am following....... the sales figure jump from 2 units to 70 units within 3 months.

Weak ringgit is helping the sales; but the developer still have not adjust the price up as a reflection of poor market sentiment.

Best play now is the stretch the loan to the max; and use inflation to pay back with cheaper Ringgit. 2015 will be tough year again.

Many investors are happy of late. Took maximum loans @ RM 2.4x... now RM 2.62...

I heard from sales consultants in the various developments that sales and walk-ins have increased in the past 2 weeks.
In fact I was hoping sales remain pathetic so the developers will keep slashing prices.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weaker the Ringgit; the better for those whom took a loan or paying in future cash.

Shiok...... more than 13% discount.

Good for those that took up DIBS, hit the jackpot.

Enough RM in bank to sustain for the mortgage loan. :p
2012's lowest was 2.38, 10 cts depreciated per yr. :biggrin:

Viet Dong, in 2008 was 100 : 100k, now is 165K.

Last edited:

Despera

Alfrescian
Loyal
POSB internet banking tt rate yesterday was 2.6125, still lose to CIMB. Waiting to send another batch, question is when? Preparing some funds to service my initial deposit.