• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Equinox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Around Bdk Central, off hand i can tell tere r 5 MC. Most popular one at TOTO booth...1 shop away fm OCBC bank. Not cos the rate very good. But tis one NN (non=negotiable).

Thanxs Whoami..

Went to the MC u mentioned, giving only 2.57..
The MC opp KFC giving 2.574

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanxs Whoami..

Went to the MC u mentioned, giving only 2.57..
The MC opp KFC giving 2.574

Like the other bros mentioned. Theres 1 behind the shop selling mince pork, 1 along the row of shops where Watson, Eu yang san situated and another one outside Shing Song supermart infront of Changi road.

I will only recce and compare above rates if i change S$5K and above.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
MC at bedok central next to toto at 2.57 for $300, 2.576 for above $1000 today. The other MC opposite sheng shiong at 2.575 for above $1000.