• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles @ clifford TT at 3.582. Cash 2.573.

Obviously its a typo. The money changer might be this nice gentlemen.
modelcitizen_choisan.jpg

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not say anything. Most of the other MC in arcade are giving only 2.565 and 2.57 (Cash) only. That is why I TT straight away. It is worth it even with $10 charge which works out to be 2.5754.
Thanks bro, 2.582 tt vs 2.573 cash. Did they tell you why there's such a big diff between
tt and cash?

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not say anything. Most of the other MC in arcade are giving only 2.565 and 2.57 (Cash) only. That is why I TT straight away. It is worth it even with $10 charge which works out to be 2.5754.

Agree with you, might as well tt.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody knows where exactly is the Bedok MC that is often mentioned here...?

Around Bdk Central, off hand i can tell tere r 5 MC. Most popular one at TOTO booth...1 shop away fm OCBC bank. Not cos the rate very good. But tis one NN (non=negotiable).

Last edited: