• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ask personal banker to come bring form to you to get special rate, and waiver admin charge.... if banker is hot female can get extra action lol

Ehh...i tot special rate only for privilege or priority banking ustomers? Must have minumum S$ with them.

I dont mind having syt banker entertaining me actually. Hehehe...

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi snowbird not Sporean meh? Based on what I can recall of snowbird's posts in the past, he is Singaporean leh.
A local born Singaporean typically would not know JB so well esp areas such as Pelangi Indah, Taman Gaya etc... My guess is he/she converted to Singaporean citizenship. I have friends who do so to avoid ABSD...

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today:

CIMB 2.6161

Maybank 2.612

Shiok! Press, press, pressed! Transferred.

Not worry about robbery or counterfeit notes

Last edited:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe will cross the 2.7 mark within 2 weeks.
Im waiting for tat strike price. :biggrin:
Either this Fri or next.
Just my 2cents.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
A local born Singaporean typically would not know JB so well esp areas such as Pelangi Indah, Taman Gaya etc... My guess is he/she converted to Singaporean citizenship. I have friends who do so to avoid ABSD...

Haha, I also know the many of the smaller streets in London, suburb in Beijing, able to drives my way around in LA, and you can ask me anything about Tokyo.......so I must be a Londoner? Mainland Chinese , American or Japanese?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will any of the developer get into trouble? Every import becomes so expensive. Worst is they substitute with cheap stuff.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will any of the developer get into trouble? Every import becomes so expensive. Worst is they substitute with cheap stuff.

The Chinese developers for projects like Country Garden, Princess Cove will not have much problems because they will be shipping in most of their made-in-China products and other building materials.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, I also know the many of the smaller streets in London, suburb in Beijing, able to drives my way around in LA, and you can ask me anything about Tokyo.......so I must be a Londoner? Mainland Chinese , American or Japanese?

Actually your nationality doesn't really matter. Just a bit surprised that you may be a Singaporean. It's an open forum after all. I myself just registered on a Hong Kong expat forum to get info on some tech stuff.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, you seem to know JB well, as does potter :biggrin: :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Indeed the TT can be addictive…
I'm holding back after doing twice this past week.

:biggrin:

today cimb 2.61xx , i've been transferring every day bit by bit for the past week, averaging along this RM slide.
was thinking of driving to arcade but i see the rate isn't that much better - so i just saved my petrol and parking and do it from my PC.