• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't trust the website nor any comments you read, it's prudent that you actually live in the place you wanna invest in

Thanks for your feedback. For sure will go around and will have 1st hand feel of developments. But for those who have already gone through this phase can share their experience. I am sure here are lots of members who have invested in Bangkok. Not everything is so transparent like in Singapore and hence its good to collect information before we take this investment step in different countries. My objective here to collect information from experienced investor members...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for your feedback. For sure will go around and will have 1st hand feel of developments. But for those who have already gone through this phase can share their experience. I am sure here are lots of members who have invested in Bangkok. Not everything is so transparent like in Singapore and hence its good to collect information before we take this investment step in different countries. My objective here to collect information from experienced investor members...

Why should they help you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Back form 10 days and 2 trips. Witnessed this beautiful sunset yesterday on way back up in Shanghai airspace

[video=youtube;p29HGL57m5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p29HGL57m5c[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kao phad moo

15545681754_9d226e071a_b.jpg

chicken drum sticks

15545694844_f5754e2067_b.jpg

baileys

16142262776_580637a21e_b.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did a re-run Khao Yai last week. This time in an interesting country part called Thai Samakee nearer to Wang Nam Kieo (away from touristy Khao Yai National Park area).

Dinner at this charming German Jungle View restaurant

And the best part of evening

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enroute, I had this great traditional (borlan style) coffee Bang Rai. Very strong, even for medium version. This chain seen better days before Jiffy took over PTT gas stations

Casa Pendio, with only private 4 chalets. Great Tripadvisor reviews, with Agoda score >8. Very helpful reception who explains the sights with a handy small map.

http://www.casapendio.com/index-en.html

Simple lunch with standard thai dish, rice with pork

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Japanese Village, Thonglor this evening, Nagita

Suntory whisky soda

Grilled Oysters

Hokkae

Grilled bacon and cheese

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thai beef noodle for lunch

beehoon soup with braised beef

Side order of beef balls and lean sliced beef

Shiok

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kup Por...Can DHL some backmboh? Damn shiok...i look at your pics I buay tahan... maybe later i go to Golden Mile and find...of course standard not as good...but bopian...gotta make do...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kup Por...Can DHL some backmboh? Damn shiok...i look at your pics I buay tahan... maybe later i go to Golden Mile and find...of course standard not as good...but bopian...gotta make do...:biggrin:

Clementi Cebtral coffee shop famous for the rojak look for stall Taksin Beef Noodle it's very good.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Discovered this nice alfresco place, Kae Bangkok (Sheep Bangkok) at Parsi Charoen. Didn't realise got good choices off downtown. Daresay better than 3 Mangoes, also on Thonburi side Bkk.

Salad seafood (spicy, but hearsay this makes chabors horny:p

But this made my day. Tastes way better than Heines or Changs or Leos

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Decking out and ready for CNY. Putting up yesterday afternoon will complate today

This morning went to Chatuchak to buy plants

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At Somboon's Ratchada branch

Trying to finish this half bottle that's been lying around the house for a long time