• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be flying into Bangkok later today, Anyone wanna meet up for drinks(I'll be staying just for one night at Shangri-la) P.m Me.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to say thanks to P'Chon who was very hospitable during my recent visit to Pattaya. The man is the real deal and appears to be the mayor of Pattaya - everyone knows him.

Was going to post this earlier but kena laid low by a bug. Really down and out this time. Probably picked it up in Thailand - everytime I go there recently, always fall sick when I come back. Must be getting old.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey guys here's a few more pics of the many pics i took while in thailand. I forgot about them inside my phone and only copied them to pc today.

At khaosan rd. Later there was a hip hop demonstration and a fire twirling one at the rd side and brought traffic to a standstill

163553512fb791af1fc7af6d8a80424ead6e8623.jpg

What we ordered at khaosan
16355350f27d11af50102913c429530fbaa34ab0.jpg

At this phra pikanet wat near wat sothong but i forgot the name located in cheochowsan province.
16355349c93e92b72830424e5a90d90e3bc2a9a3.jpg

Ordered this barcardi rum at scratch dog and all the thais call it "scat" dog and as you know scat means shit.
16355348b36f84a729abb67bcf9e2170558d6c8a.jpg

Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

blabla.gif

It's popular to dismiss Singapore as a kind of Asia Lite - blandly efficient and safe, a boringly tasteless, disciplinarian and unadventurous place where citizens are robbed of their cherished freedom to spit on the street and chew gum.

Singapore is in fact one of the most enjoyable cities in Southeast Asia. As you zoom in from one of the world's best airports along the lushly tree-shaded expressway or on the zippy MRT train line, you'll quickly realise this is no traffic-snarled Bangkok. And as you stroll through the fashion emporiums of Orchard Rd, poke around antique shops in Chinatown or take a walk around one of the dozens of beautiful city parks, you'll know the city bears no comparison to crime- and poverty-ridden Manila or Jakarta.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your fingers are so thin, You a girl or your just scrawny? No wonder you are into body-building.

i was thinking wtf is this moron talking about and then i noticed. Oh that's my fren's fingers there and she's a female. You retard who the fuck takes a picture holding the camera in 1 hand with his other hand in front of the lens and i'm using a galaxy note to take the pic. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was thinking wtf is this moron talking about and then i noticed. Oh that's my fren's fingers there and she's a female. You retard who the fuck takes a picture holding the camera in 1 hand with his other hand in front of the lens and i'm using a galaxy note to take the pic. :rolleyes:

Lol, Why so defensive? A simple "That is not my finger" will do..

"You retard who the fuck takes a picture holding the camera in 1 hand with his other hand in front of the lens" <-=-- You? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, Why so defensive? A simple "That is not my finger" will do..

"You retard who the fuck takes a picture holding the camera in 1 hand with his other hand in front of the lens" <-=-- You? :biggrin:

Cos your retardedness pisses me off. Seriously you need to be a fucktard to make such silly insinuations.