• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishy, gam sia, gam sia. this is my favorite dish. I use to cook over charcoal with chicken, salted fish, chye sim and chinese sausage ( goon chiang in Thai). Even my neighbor say tok kong. Did you use plain water or some seasoning for the rice?
OnLy pLain water is used.The moment you add in the marinated chicken pieces, there wouLd be enough of the
juices soaking into the rice.Hence there's no need for any seasoning..:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! The chicken ginseng beard soup is powderful after the second heating. But a little bitter. Not sure can drink too much or not. Scare i nose bleed. Last time nose bleed was during NS, eat fruitbat. Nose bleed next morning.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think any gong-tao and black magic also scare of them. Just like more scared of snake than Indian

hahahahaha they smell so bad gong tau also scared of them. Actually what i mean is imagine what their keling rituals will be like. They are so filthy eating with bare hands and sleeping on road side i think they would be playing with shit and all that crap.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A mini seafood dinner meaL :

1. Sotong( bak-tau) quickstir with sLiced onions,chiLLies and spring onions; finished with heLpings of Lime juices :

sotong.jpg

2. Thin sheLLed vongoLe with diced cherry tomatoes drenched in rice wine :

vogole.jpg

:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mini seafood dinner meaL :

1. Sotong( bak-tau) quickstir with sLiced onions,chiLLies and spring onions; finished with heLpings of Lime juices :

2. Thin sheLLed vongoLe with diced cherry tomatoes drenched in rice wine :

:smile:

All your dishes look very delicious..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi gin, thanks for compLiments..you must have taken quite a whiLe to prepare this dish,as the sea cucumbers &
dried oysters wouLd certainLy take sometime to impart their fLavours..:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi gin, thanks for compLiments..you must have taken quite a whiLe to prepare this dish,as the sea cucumbers &
dried oysters wouLd certainLy take sometime to impart their fLavours..:wink:

I braised for half an hour and the sea cucumber shrunk until so small piece, think if i braised longer the sea cucumber will disappear haha..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ok...i'll work on it tonight....superb guy.
Let's say his MIA is only to take a breather in his dream like existence in LOS:p

Jw5, amazing this sticky hitting 277k views ..and counting. Hopefully joetys reincarnating to a diff form. Think he's caught up with business (amongst other things):o

jw5

Loyal
Let's say his MIA is only to take a breather in his dream like existence in LOS:p

Jw5, amazing this sticky hitting 277k views ..and counting. Hopefully joetys reincarnating to a diff form. Think he's caught up with business (amongst other things):o

yinyang, this is a great thread, I hope it continues indefinitely. Only problem is looking at the pictures always makes me hungry............. :o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Received some fLattering comments from chonbufifc via pm Lastnite..:o
Thanks Ah Hia, takecare and good Lucks ! :wink: