• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey...these people they fight for big money man.
Yeap, that's for entertainment. Not too serious. WWE superstars will always from friends become enemies, and then back from enemies to friends. Sometimes, have tag team also.

Yeah, still manage to catch latest WWE from cable TV here (From Malaysia Astro channel).

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk about WWE, i miss Goldberg.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oqlVjcE8_6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hehehe. All time favorite is Randy Savage, The Macho Man.
RIP Macho Man.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk about WWE, i miss Goldberg.....

Yeap, that's for entertainment. Not too serious. WWE superstars will always from friends become enemies, and then back from enemies to friends. Sometimes, have tag team also.

Yeah, still manage to catch latest WWE from cable TV here (From Malaysia Astro channel).

I watch sometimes but not a fanatic. Prefer boxing where Ali is the Legend who floats like a butterfly stings like a bee

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn this website looks like its going to the drain soon.
Bigger battles to win, Mot Kiao. Just back after some pints at other red team footy social ..kns, after leading 3-1, 4-2 then caved in to 4-4 draw. Now hope lowly Wolves have noisy neighbours for supper:p

Almk, you better do some voodo magic on wolves game:wink:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bigger battles to win, Mot Kiao. Just back after some pints at other red team footy social ..kns, after leading 3-1, 4-2 then caved in to 4-4 draw. Now hope lowly Wolves have noisy neighbours for supper:p
Hehehe. Remember the good old saying "Ball is round one" Cheers!

Now, Nation TV is broadcasting a programme on North Korea. Will post some pics later.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, here's some video cap on North Korea. These are what the pappies' shitty times and media corpse do not dare to publish/telecas

3730cc67.jpg

bffa261c.jpg

5ca64960.jpg

b71e6dfd.jpg

fae926fe.jpg

10008c5b.jpg

b366255f.jpg

010d3444.jpg

d7f1a739.jpg

North Korean teacher who can speak fluent Thai and English being interviewed.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, mao laew. Hehehehe. Secret of my special fondness of Hainan island started from a short sweet fairy tale romance decades ago. Romance aside, I like the place and the weather.
Have a pleasant evening guys!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
7260e0b9.jpg

Now in Paulaner 新天地. Looks like the party just started so many meimeis running wild here.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something for all Singaporean , Thai brudders :biggrin: :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-zHVW7Zy_vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Show us something exciting leh P'Joe :biggrin:

Sorry buddy show something exciting sure kenna ban just can tell I met one of the most beautiful creature there and we're having supper now.

She came in alone very cool and confident and totally plain without any makeup but very beautiful. My sales manager cannot get his eyes off her. Here's the cropped pic of her (head on my shoulder, pic in dark place so not as nice as you actually face to face with her).

PhotoApr23105AM.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry buddy show something exciting sure kenna ban just can tell I met one of the most beautiful creature there and we're having supper now.

She came in alone very cool and confident and totally plain without any makeup but very beautiful. My sales manager cannot get his eyes off her. Here's the cropped pic of her (head on my shoulder, pic in dark place so not as nice as you actually face to face with her).

Very nice. You know it when I say: the thrill of the hunt beats anything else

joetys, you may be interested in this: Bangkok's Biggest Wine Festival Apr 27- 5 May . Ensogo is selling coupons for 1190B