• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh, I was there after thaivisitor incident I think, but Cavaet is still there, dun like that Forum lah, all play zapping 1, whahaha.
I was at FL Dome section and KTV longest section. Stayed there for 1-2 years (2006-2008)

Perhaps they should have screwball go over there and say his shit.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had lunch at a reservoir full of activities. The restaurants are like bamboo sheds built into the water.

PhotoApr1461317PM.jpg

Like this

PhotoApr1461256PM.jpg

Typical Isaan makan

PhotoApr1461238PM.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humble food from taiwanese joint (part of Tung Lok) Sg 2 weeks ago, got 50% discount if 2 eat on amex Goh hiang and simple rice with tea egg and vege

Hm....humble indeed. Now if I walk across the road from where I stay, there are at least 20 stalls selling the same stuff you posted - about NT$50 plus soup and syrup :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok here's dinner at fuji. No choice. Everywhere crowded. In the end, take cover in fuji, pattaya north.

4b10df2f.jpg

2aeaa684.jpg

Main reason, want to drink sio jiu.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, at my favorite cocktail joint. Yes, a bucket of long island tea.

7a203827.jpg

9ac7bfd1.jpg

Background is sabai dee massage. Btw today no mata. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram, No more gai baan (kampong chicken) already in bkk or elsewhere other than upcountry small stalls.
Now all big and fat farm chickens.
Anyway, los chicken rice lose to sinkee version becos'

1. Over cooked
2. Chiili sauce fail
3. Kao man (oil rice) also fail

I see. Thanks for the update. Actually, I hasn't been a big chicken rice fan since chicken riceballs disappeared from Singapore. That was the best. I still do eat it sometimes. My Thai ex-GF liked it too. When we lived in Hatyai, there was a very good chicken rice stall near our apartment.

If my GF wasn't cooking, she'd ask me to take-away there. The soup was also fabulous with traditional taste. No need to ask, the stallholder automatically pack a pack soup for take-away, even for just one pack of chicken rice. Many north Malaysians go and eat there too. Singapore chicken soup has gone down the drains.

There was a good one in Phuket town (not beach) too. You can see only one or two chicken hanging on the display cabinet, not twenty in a one shot like Singapore chicken rice stalls. Some newbies thought the stall was closing already, but it was actually still business as usual as they cook chicken two by two.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice bro joetys how long was the plane flight? 1 hr?
Jah, think this Sae Joetys mao mal laew. It should be less than an hour.
I see. Thanks for the update. Actually, I hasn't been a big chicken rice fan since chicken riceballs disappeared from Singapore. That was the best. I still do eat it sometimes. My Thai ex-GF liked it too. When we lived in Hatyai, there was a very good chicken rice stall near our apartment.

If my GF wasn't cooking, she'd ask me to take-away there. The soup was also fabulous with traditional taste. No need to ask, the stallholder automatically pack a pack soup for take-away, even for just one pack of chicken rice. Many north Malaysians go and eat there too. Singapore chicken soup has gone down the drains.

There was a good one in Phuket town (not beach) too. You can see only one or two chicken hanging on the display cabinet, not twenty in a one shot like Singapore chicken rice stalls. Some newbies thought the stall was closing already, but it was actually still business as usual as they cook chicken two by two.
Ram, you will be glad to know there are still Gai Baan in upcountry, especially gai yang (bbq) or gai aorb (baked chicken). But don't think you will get much gai baan lobang in BKK. Issan is the home of best Gai Yang.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ktv section lots of lap sap ka. Group outing turn out only the few regular paying. The rest either just say this month very tight, next month settle together. Most fucktype ones are those simply act blur without paying but post in sbf maciam they are the one paying. Almk, hopefully, you are not one of those i mentioned above.:wink:
No lah P'Chon, I dun meet them or drink with them. They call RT1099 big cannon fairy also, lol, reminds me of Ramseth, hahaa

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah P'Chon, I dun meet them or drink with them. They call RT1099 big cannon fairy also, lol, reminds me of Ramseth, hahaa
Hehehe, almk, started from 劲歌 at sbf. In fact, even earlier than that, was cheonging m series ktv and jb until 劲歌 and then BS. Most of the pioneers already quit or progress to hfj. Met many good cheong kakis and also many assholes. Anyway, i already retired laew. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ram, you will be glad to know there are still Gai Baan in upcountry, especially gai yang (bbq) or gai aorb (baked chicken). But don't think you will get much gai baan lobang in BKK. Issan is the home of best Gai Yang.

I seldom go so far up north as Issan but I agree, the grilled chicken there is best. Southern chicken are usually Muslim fried style, crispy skin but meat too dry.

Why so many things also remind you of me? Hope you didn't get Ramsethanesia like many others got. Please, go get some girlfriends.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, almk, started from 劲歌 at sbf. In fact, even earlier than that, was cheonging m series ktv and jb until 劲歌 and then BS. Most of the pioneers already quit or progress to hfj. Met many good cheong kakis and also many assholes. Anyway, i already retired laew. :wink:
bro the only people i will meet from the internet are women.....why bother to meet fellow guys? i wont want to cheong with strangers.
like ALMK said, SBF many big cannon fairies.....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro the only people i will meet from the internet are women.....why bother to meet fellow guys? i wont want to cheong with strangers.
like ALMK said, SBF many big cannon fairies.....

Hehehe, during the earlier times, most bros quite steady. But as time goes by , there are also lap sap ka come into the scene. I quited when BS celebrate 1 year annivesary.

No regrets and also more money in pocket.