• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao liaoz, went out for a quick beer, only to return and found out aircon put on wrong side. This my mistake, forgot to tell the technicians. Have to let them complete other office first. Me also mao nit noi laew

97a9bf63.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one also can. But I am refering to the type that is minced until small pieces. Usually, the Teochew porridge stalls also have this dish.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one also can. But I am refering to the type that is minced until small pieces. Usually, the Teochew porridge stalls also have this dish.

Buy a claypot (small) with cover of course. Sam-cham-bak cut into small pieces thin. Fry them with garlic whole, cut a little chilli into the frying too. Add a little MSG and salt for taste (salt a little is ok). Then dump in the giam-chye and stir fry and add a little sugar. Pout everything into the claypot then slow cook it (I use charcoal). Eat whenever you like.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy a claypot (small) with cover of course. Sam-cham-bak cut into small pieces thin. Fry them with garlic whole, cut a little chilli into the frying too. Add a little MSG and salt for taste (salt a little is ok). Then dump in the giam-chye and stir fry and add a little sugar. Pout everything into the claypot then slow cook it (I use charcoal). Eat whenever you like.
Korb Khun Mak. Yes, I have the small claypot and charcoal.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That 1 should be salted vege lah, same same lah, hahaha

2123597799_2466f08995.jpg

ChaiBei.jpg

Chai Bei

Salted Vegetable (diced). Get those meant for Chai Bei
1 litre of pork stock
1 bulb of garlic (whole)
Pepper
Fish Sauce

Method

Add 1/2 litre of pork stock to salted vegetable and garlic. Boil for 10 mins.

Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, topping up stock when the water level goes low.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That 1 should be salted vege lah, same same lah, hahaha

2123597799_2466f08995.jpg

ChaiBei.jpg

Chai Bei

Salted Vegetable (diced). Get those meant for Chai Bei
1 litre of pork stock
1 bulb of garlic (whole)
Pepper
Fish Sauce

Method

Add 1/2 litre of pork stock to salted vegetable and garlic. Boil for 10 mins.

Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, topping up stock when the water level goes low.
Korb Khun Mak. This one I also like. Hehehe.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just went to the gas station to top up the truck, guess what, 73.3L. That bloody tank must be at least 75L in size. Sickening thing is all the manuals are in Thai how to understand? Got to get the maid to read them all.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went to the gas station to top up the truck, guess what, 73.3L. That bloody tank must be at least 75L in size. Sickening thing is all the manuals are in Thai how to understand? Got to get the maid to read them all.
You bought your biggie liao har? which 1? lol