• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, these are the pics of Kuay Tiow Look Chin PLa/ Giow Pla (Fishball Noodle and Fish Dumplings) of a new found stall. This is one of the best in Sin City.

68b738a3.jpg

597a8532.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brand Jim Thompson is quite successful. There are at least 3 Jim Thompson outlets in Sin City .
Narong Wongwan said:
Jim Thompson is now a restaurant?!?!? Any relationship with the silk house?
....but F & B is stretching the brand a little thin
Yo, JT more reknown for their silk outlets (skewed towards farang segment). Max their branding for makan which leans towards business types. Had couple bottles shiraz and singha pints, and total bill added up to thb32k (S$1.4k) for 9 pax. Food alright (for tis non-foodie).. but honestly think you can get better thai food elsewhere. And give me Tawandeng here anytime, less of this plastic fantastic style.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Waiting you kanna warning letter from Joety for posting chio bu pics at this hour.

i know he onboard plane then i post...heheh :biggrin:

Not on board yet la, waiting at lounge, wahlao the fried noodle very delicious with lots of pepper and fried shallots.

Anyway these pics are ok because if I have urge later from airport take the new airport link 10-15 mins later stop directly in front of Plaza Entertainment, so convenient.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't worry. I studied his profile already :smile: He won't be going to Poseidon straight from the airport because Miss Hazard will be @ Suvarnabhumi to receive him :rolleyes:

No hazard la bro, damn hazardous you know when wifey in LOS. Maid la maid come take me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK, these are the pics of Kuay Tiow Look Chin PLa/ Giow Pla (Fishball Noodle and Fish Dumplings) of a new found stall. This is one of the best in Sin City.

Hey hey hey food looks really good I am thinking you after late night drinks a bowl of this with soup will be perfect.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not on board yet la, waiting at lounge, wahlao the fried noodle very delicious with lots of pepper and fried shallots.

Anyway these pics are ok because if I have urge later from airport take the new airport link 10-15 mins later stop directly in front of Plaza Entertainment, so convenient.

Alternatively, can also take 1.5 hour bus to Sin city.:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey hey hey food looks really good I am thinking you after late night drinks a bowl of this with soup will be perfect.

Most of the time, not even late night. If start early, 8 pm already mao laew. Think today also start early. Yesterday, don't dare go back office to take phone charger cos' very mao. Pai seh staff but all know i like to drink.