• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After checking out two hotels finally settled in Botanica, its only 6 months old with great view of the mountain

[video=youtube;LPIu2P6N4e0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIu2P6N4e0[/video]

Alone with my Singleton

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
After checking out two hotels finally settled in Botanica, its only 6 months old with great view of the mountain

[video=youtube;LPIu2P6N4e0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIu2P6N4e0[/video]

Alone with my Singleton

Nice bro.

Is it expensive? Can share what is the cost per night?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Morning, temperature here is 21degC took a walk round the hotel

Lobby

Pool

Another pool

The bar by the pool

Restaurant outdoor

inside

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice bro.

Is it expensive? Can share what is the cost per night?

My room is 7,000 baht its a suit, delux room is 5,000 and thats without that living area.

Kuppor, the pics damn shiok.. looks like a quiet place to go Tau Chiak ... hehehe... :biggrin:

Quiet place indeed good for retreat, self reflection, meditation like what I'm doing now

Maybe too quiet. if I want to get a snack in the middle of the night are there any 7-11s nearby:smile:

This resort is deep in a report property from the main road, just outside the main road is very busy with the Khao Yai floating market and other night markets there but once you turn into the resort property it's really quiet and peaceful, that's why I choose this over another. Resort do provide golf cart service to drive guests to main road and back.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The city offer Khao Yai is known as Korat. In between is a beautiful man made lake known as Lam Takhong there resides a popular restaurant

Somtam

Tomsaeb sikong moo is like tomyam with pork rib

larb moo thod

Black pepper deer meat

Ostrich meat

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Joetys. Thinking of traveling to bangkok with family next week but haven't booked tickets and hotel. Not decided where to go. How far is Khao yai from bangkok.? Ticket from sin to bangkok is exp now, almost $400 plus..

Bros here can recommend nice but not too exp hotels in bangkok?tks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks Joetys. Thinking of traveling to bangkok with family next week but haven't booked tickets and hotel. Not decided where to go. How far is Khao yai from bangkok.? Ticket from sin to bangkok is exp now, almost $400 plus..

Bros here can recommend nice but not too exp hotels in bangkok?tks

You will need a car to go Khao Yai, rither book one or rent one your hotel should be able to help you but if you really need one I can tell you one, you need ot get your hotels settled down first before you talk to the car.

For hotels in Bangkok you can use agoda, its all there.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyone feel like having western food in Khon Kaen can come try this very closed to the airport, Green Leaf

My drink for the night

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
More pics of scenary of Northern Thailand Please.... but please dun drive and take pic at same time hor...