• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Georgetown , Penang

Actually the cheaper hotels are always staffed by ruder staff that just don't give a fuck. Same thing in singapore but overall i suppose i still feel that thailand's service is better than sg's.

I don't expect much from a hotel maybe that's why I prefer smaller hotels. Don't really need the pool, fitness clubs, restaurants, .... etc
The staff from these smaller hotels may have received less training but can't say they are ruder.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally, I've become a biker, old biker. See my lean & mean machine delivered today, fierce or not?

Tomorrow will go pick up some chicks. Wish me luck.

Bloody hell, today went to bike shop to collect my license plate saw latest Yamaha Tricity, damn chio

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lan jiao nosed monkey

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MSeuDe3nvU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today tapao dinner at hawker centre and coffeeshop :smile:

Kovan hawker centre

My favourite rojak stall

Favourite soya bean drink and bean curd stall

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went over to famous Punggol Nasi Lemak coffeeshop to tapao ...

They are closed every Thursday :smile:

Yes , gotta pay 50 cents for additional chilli
:eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow time ! :p

Rojak with cuttlefish $5

Hokkien fried prawn noodles with lots of chilli $4 ( my homeboy works there :wink: )

Soya bean drink $1

Silky smooth bean curd $1

Total damage $11 :rolleyes:
That works out to about ฿270 , think can feed 10 khun thais to a kao pad meal on a roadside stall in Krung Thep
:eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight after driving around 230km damn tired lazy to drive anymore so settle seafood dinner in walking street of Pattaya, Nang Nual restaurant, food is good but I'm bored with this restaurant however with farang guest no choice la

Giant BBQ tiger prawns

Cheese Lobster

Cray fish

Lala

Steamed live groupa

Vege

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;l-K_urXVnaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-K_urXVnaQ[/video]