• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonight after driving around 230km damn tired lazy to drive anymore so settle seafood dinner in walking street of Pattaya, Nang Nual restaurant, food is good but I'm bored with this restaurant however with farang guest no choice la

Did you tell the Farang that Ang Moh are the best.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No chilli is like screwing with a cap on.
Not unless you put some on the cap ..but then the joy is your partner's :eek::p

Welcum back, it's been awhile you were last seen here (not unless some1 else has been impersonating you :biggrin::p)

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like my doctor, I mean the first part highlighted

Better than doctors. I have the experience they don't.

Not unless you put some on the cap ..but then the joy is your partner's :eek::p

Welcum back, it's been awhile you were last seen here (not unless some1 else has been impersonating you :biggrin::p)

Huh..that's a cheeky one...alright my partner needs to enjoy too.
Yeah it's been awhile...waiting for some interesting happenings, like more trains breakdowns or maybe some planes langah while trying to park on the congested airport....better still some ministers caught with their pants down doing things they're not supposed to.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at motor show at Impact exhibition hall last weekend in Bangers. Cars were only backdrop.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Models only smiled for the pro camera blokes, but I was quick enough to sneak in with my beat up phone :p

Half ball, before I exited

Last edited: