Page 217 of 675 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 13500

Thread: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

  1. #4321
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Morning guys, a little not use to new apartment so woke up early to jalan jalan.

    At my regular carwash. Paid THB 1200 for 10 car washes. Work out to be THB 120 per wash. This place hire mostly Cambodians. About 15 of them so quite fast.




  2. #4322
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    And breakfast for today is Lad Na (sen mee) which is bee hoon. Normally, lad naa is hor fun but sick of hor fun so eat bee hoon. This is foodland.


  3. #4323
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,728
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Morning P'chon, good food picture.... On my way for a food photoshoot also, sianz...
    Last edited by Alamaking; 28-04-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  4. #4324
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    Morning P'chon, good food picture.... On my way for a food photoshoot also, sianz...
    Umm....food photoshoot? Hehehe. Can eat the food after the shoot?

  5. #4325
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    Heng no Big Ass, if not more crowded
    Big Ass open air concerts in Pattaya sure have fightings.

    How to survive open air concerts? Hehehe. Smile always and raise your hands.

  6. #4326
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,408
    My Reputation Points: 22714 / Power: 53

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Sawasdee krup everyone. Just got into our hotel room in the Radisson. Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now. A little tired. Hope can go sleep soon.

  7. #4327
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by joetys View Post
    Sawasdee krup everyone. Just got into our hotel room in the Radisson. Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now. A little tired. Hope can go sleep soon.
    It's 1 pm in LOS. Hehehehehe. Confirm you kid teung LOS in less than 3 days.

  8. #4328
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,408
    My Reputation Points: 22714 / Power: 53

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by chonburifc View Post
    It's 1 pm in LOS. Hehehehehe. Confirm you kid teung LOS in less than 3 days.
    Errrr I don't think so la not that soon

  9. #4329
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    395
    My Reputation Points: 374 / Power: 6

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by joetys View Post
    Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now.
    That's one bloody long flight. I believe among the longest in the world - only EWR-SIN (longest) and maybe the kangaroo routes come close.
    Enjoy it - I hear TG is cutting this flight soon.

  10. #4330
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,728
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by chonburifc View Post
    Umm....food photoshoot? Hehehe. Can eat the food after the shoot?
    Yah, had the food for lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by chonburifc View Post
    Big Ass open air concerts in Pattaya sure have fightings.

    How to survive open air concerts? Hehehe. Smile always and raise your hands.
    Big ass is my fav band, keep me in the loop if they have a concert, thanks
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  11. #4331
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,408
    My Reputation Points: 22714 / Power: 53

    Default Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by rotikosong View Post
    That's one bloody long flight. I believe among the longest in the world - only EWR-SIN (longest) and maybe the kangaroo routes come close.
    Enjoy it - I hear TG is cutting this flight soon.
    Ya only 3 more direct flights before it ends tomorrow to 30th. Lucky me. Hotel is just half a km from airport waited for free transfer for 40mins. Finally took taxi. Because its so near there is a minimum charge of US$20. Told staf about it during check-in and got the US$20 reimbursed. Not too bad.

  12. #4332
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,408
    My Reputation Points: 22714 / Power: 53

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Felt really hungry although it was 1230am. So ordered a steak sandwich to share with wife:




  13. #4333
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by joetys View Post
    Felt really hungry although it was 1230am. So ordered a steak sandwich to share with wife:
    Hehehe, what is the verdict? The serving looks big.

  14. #4334
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    My Reputation Points: 1430 / Power: 6

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    You all everyday machiam having good food. Arjan me really envy.

  15. #4335
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by ArjanParangToh View Post
    You all everyday machiam having good food. Arjan me really envy.
    Hehehe, Ahjarn. Not everyday lah. Sin city is tourist place so dining can be still expensive. Can only say it's value for money.

  16. #4336
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    My Reputation Points: 1430 / Power: 6

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by chonburifc View Post
    Hehehe, Ahjarn. Not everyday lah. Sin city is tourist place so dining can be still expensive. Can only say it's value for money.
    Arjan me everytime will find stalls where no farang will patron, mai pen and aroi mak mak. You everyday agogo in sin city ah?

  17. #4337
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by ArjanParangToh View Post
    Arjan me everytime will find stalls where no farang will patron, mai pen and aroi mak mak. You everyday agogo in sin city ah?
    Yes, street food is the best. Thai food for farang is the worst. Imagine Thai food that is not spicy.

    Hehehe, everyday agogo is not possible. But will visit once awhile if have visitors or feeling kliat (moody).

  18. #4338
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    My Reputation Points: 1430 / Power: 6

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by chonburifc View Post
    Yes, street food is the best. Thai food for farang is the worst. Imagine Thai food that is not spicy.

    Hehehe, everyday agogo is not possible. But will visit once awhile if have visitors or feeling kliat (moody).
    bro, u guys really shiok mak mak. ya la, everyday Agogo will ki siao also, sometime must relax one corner, nice thai music, food, beer and chill.

  19. #4339
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,728
    My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Guess what I'm eating here

    IMG_2979.JPG

    IMG_2984.jpg
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  20. #4340
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

    Almk, second one is tang yuan. First one seems to be some toni soup cos' see gou qi and maybe pork liver. Simi soup lai eh?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Indian Singaporean FT soldier shot in Thailand
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 03:58 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:48 AM
  3. Guide for Singaporean Retirees heading for Fresh Air
    By scroobal in forum Emigration Matters [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:01 AM
  4. Singaporean murdered in Thailand
    By Queen Seok Duk in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-01-2010, 02:41 PM
  5. Guide to living like pigeons
    By scoopdreams in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-04-2009, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •