• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of members with property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just bought Grand Medini.

Not many units left.

Many Singaporeans and Malaysians snapping up like buying kai lan n broccoli at NTUC/Tesco/Seng Shiong/Jusco/Giant/Cold Storage.

Yes, boom time for Iskandar ahead.

anyone bought d'residences? iskandar seems to be upcoming. Heard there's a new theme park coming soon. Just go back from Legoland. Think will be a good investment since tourism there will go up.

icedman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just bought Grand Medini.

Not many units left.

Many Singaporeans and Malaysians snapping up like buying kai lan n broccoli at NTUC/Tesco/Seng Shiong/Jusco/Giant/Cold Storage.

Yes, boom time for Iskandar ahead.

haha. it's the most expensive kai lan ive heard of! Yup. I think i would be getting a unit at d'inspire. Can use as rental for passive income and also retirement plan. I'll redraw all my cpf retirement funds and byee to sg!

Dicimak

Headache. I spotted few water marks at the plaster ceiling area of my house and the balcony area. I intend to retile the balcony. Is there anyone kind enough to recommend a reliable contractor for me? Thank you very much.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golf Membership.jpgGolf Membership.jpg

Hi all, I intended to sell away my Golf Membership at Horizon Hill at a very very low price.
The membership has not activated yet.
For seriously buyer only, pls PM me to discuss.