• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB Food

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Jaya - "The Toast" is not bad and seems popular with the locals. The fried mee siam with fried chicken is gd, but portions too small also! Problem is Johor Jaya is always v crowded n parking is a problem...

Oh, n there's a German Bistro in that Daiman bowling centre. The pork knuckle is nice but its really too huge for one! Hee...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damned, how times change. They were like the first to open there and their 药材鸡 was very popular. So popular that all these other restaurant opened up around them.
its is still there...the green colour shop is called Zhu Lin, or Bamboo restaurant, I sugguest u try the restuarant beside it..Teck Sing..their chicken is much better now..bamboo i heard had been sold away..to a new boss..thats standard cannot make it

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
for good fried dish or seafood a restaurant name san low near jln stulang overlooking..very tasty and cheap.

for exotic meat...there is one at permas jaya..before jusco turn left..the last row shophouse...very tasty too.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Habib at Skudai, has a decent taste...

Though it is an open food court sort of a setup, with seats inside and outside in teh open as well.
It has a very long list of Items/variety in its menu. But very limited for vegetarian servings.... We had Veg Mee Goreng + Veg Dosai + Fresh Fruit Juices... all was good,

The other place we ate was at Pizza Hut at Jusco... crowded though!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thought u r Malay leh.
Hee, I tried this at city square before. Even my fussy mum also said nice.

Heh heh.

One of the things we crave since moving here is Mee Pok with wonderful chilli.
So far, this is the nearest Mee Pok we can find, the chilli is still not as robust as back home. They do include nice Pork Lard too (if one is not health conscious)

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
We just had a nice Korean Lunch by exploration.

景福宫
Kyung Bok Gung Korean BBQ
82A Jalan Kuning
Taman Pelangi
80400 JB Johor
Tel 07 333 3077
11am - 11pm

Had the set lunch for 2 and they allow variation of item in the set, subject to variation of charges.
Boss is Korean.

They have traditional seating and normal seating.

Found a blog / article about this restaurant after coming back.
Blog

* I am not affiliated with this Restaurant or the Blogger* :p