• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB Food

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opening the outlets is one thing . Sustaining the outlets for more than a year is another. :smile:

In vibrant BI and Bestari, outlets open and close within a year like nobody's business. It is the same story at Medini too. :smile:

Yes, the opening and closure rates for restaurants are nearly equal in SG. Sustaining a vibrant hub needs critical mass, including some weekday crowd.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guys, any idea where to find wet market here in Bukit Indah? Appreciate the assistance. Thanks!

There is one make-shift wet market near a Petronas where Super Link money changer is. Like a morning pasar malam. You have to go really early at 7 am to get fresh fishes (from Pontian) if you believe the fishmongers. Lots of stuff on sale but not very fresh under the hot sun if you go later. Nice experience. My neighbour told me of this place.

There are other alternatives in Perling and Nusa Bestari (Bestmart). I am bad at giving directions. I don't use GPS or look at street names. Just go by landmarks . Go and explore..you may discover more hidden gems :smile:

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one make-shift wet market near a Petronas where Super Link money changer is. Like a morning pasar malam. You have to go really early at 7 am to get fresh fishes (from Pontian) if you believe the fishmongers. Lots of stuff on sale but not very fresh under the hot sun if you go later. Nice experience. My neighbour told me of this place.

There are other alternatives in Perling and Nusa Bestari (Bestmart). I am bad at giving directions. I don't use GPS or look at street names. Just go by landmarks . Go and explore..you may discover more hidden gems :smile:

Hi Checkers,

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is around Jalan Indah 5?Its a pasar pagi. I find that by 11am nothing is fresh as they are stationed in the open.Sometimes the fish in the supermkts( Jusco, Tesco) is fresher and prices are comparable.
e

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any good & reliable fresh fish or vegetables suppliers in johor who can do delivery for purchases above a certain amount?

In Singapore, I depend mainly on Song Fishery and Zenxin Organic Delivery.

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any good & reliable fresh fish or vegetables suppliers in johor who can do delivery for purchases above a certain amount?

In Singapore, I depend mainly on Song Fishery and Zenxin Organic Delivery.

Not sure if this helps but Tesco does delivery...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if this helps but Tesco does delivery...

I always enjoy shopping with Tesco, specially late night. It quite and it is very spacious. It really relaxes me. I specially like Thursday, Friday night shopping because they open till 1 a.m at Tebaru City.

Not mentioning their Milk powder for babies.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anybody knows of any reliable supplier of bird's nests in Johor? I heard that many of the vendors use bleach to wash the raw nests during processing, which is bad for consumption. That's why I'll need to know trustworthy suppliers for this, unless I'm buying the raw nests.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anybody knows of any reliable supplier of bird's nests in Johor? I heard that many of the vendors use bleach to wash the raw nests during processing, which is bad for consumption. That's why I'll need to know trustworthy suppliers for this, unless I'm buying the raw nests.

YS Hamper? They also do Tang Shifu. Or Eu Yan Sang/Fu Hua.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun trust any vendor except myself, so that's why I am buying only raw nests and enjoying picking the unwanted...hahaha :smile: