• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I juz visited Plenitude office to sign my SPA. Quite a lot of buyers now such tt those units tt I saw was available 1 mth ago were mostly sold today. Even e unreleased phases r open for sale but subject to management approval n .only abt 60% of them r left (in e unreleased phase).
Hi mind to share which project is it ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be located near the Iskandar Malaysia Public Housing project, the project will include single- or double-storey terrace houses, depending on the state government’s approval, said Mohd Nadzari.

“We are looking at selling the houses at RM150,000 each but the final price will also take into account other factors such as building material and labour costs.

Lucky Msians. RM150K. Tis is wat i called AFFORDABLE HOME!:smile:

Msia Boleh..

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read a book by Eric Cheng " Get rich through property investment in Asia".

I recommended it for beginneers who want to invest in property in Asia.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is a 3rd bridge it will likely link Changi to Malaysia’s east coast.
Then maybe there will be opportunities again for the risk takers to buy cheap land.

It will be great also if a new bridge replaces the old woodland causeway to address the the traffic needs there. :wink:

I think I would fancy a third bridge linking Changi and Desaru. I think it is also logical for Johor if it seriously want to develop its east coast to balance the development around JB's central and west. JB central already has the benefit of woodland while JB west second link. The beaches and shores facing south China sea seems more appealing to me but one got to put up with the 4-5 months monsoon yearly.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went down to Teega a few days ago. These units are difficult to sell. For example penthouses facing second link selling for $ 4 million +.. who want to buy? I believe they might retain these units for rental. In addition, there is no more discount already. Prices has increased. Some forummers mentioned increased by 30%. Not sure whether it is true..

Teega is not sold out yet?

I thought no more units left....

cestlavie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year Everyone, I am new here.

Good to find this forum and see many like minded ppl exploring living in JB Iskandar. Me for one is contemplating to do the same . Does anyone know of someone considering to sell their phase 1 property in Bayou Creek or Ledang East ? kindly PM me if you know any. Tks

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets look forward to Feb 18 PM Lee visit to Nusajaya to officiate the Wellness Village.

Hopefully some announcements on that day.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went down to Teega a few days ago. These units are difficult to sell. For example penthouses facing second link selling for $ 4 million +.. who want to buy? I believe they might retain these units for rental. In addition, there is no more discount already. Prices has increased. Some forummers mentioned increased by 30%. Not sure whether it is true..

What is the point to spend 4mil to get non-landed, even horizon hill, east ledang, ledang heights landed bungalow also more worth it....

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega is not sold out yet?

I thought no more units left....

I could still see ads for studio as recent as end of jan 2013. Heard from industry people before sometimes related parties of developer booked blocks of units at first launch price then released to open market at higher prices or subsequent launch prices. Booking cheques could be locked up in the safe for 'safekeeping' without being banked in. Also there could be canceled bookings due to various reasons, valid or not.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Official Opening Ceremony of Marlborough College Malaysia by HRH Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar, Sultan of Johor on 24th February 2013 (Sunday) at 12 noon.

[video=youtube;IJwt6576cY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJwt6576cY8[/video]