• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Sagitarius

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I don't know. We just dropped by to have a look-see. My take is that there are too many eateries and shopping centres around. With that kind of capital outlay, the daily sales must be good, just like those shops at Guangzhou's Shangxia Jiu Lu.

Sg_JB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New developments to share ---8Scape

8Scape had opened their show units last weekend. Site is on high ground sloping toward the river valley, looking like finishing piling work. All potential buyers came by MY cars when I visited. Good work on the tasteful show building.

DSC_0060.JPGDSC_0078.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    390 KB · Views: 931

icedman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, that's why i think buy overseas property for investment better. Higher rental yield and lower capital cost. i saw there's a new launch call the bridge.
Refer >> http://thebridge-oxley.com Offers 18% rental guarantee and only about 100k+. I'm viewing the show flat to see if true or not.

icedman

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, that's why i think invest in overseas property better. higher rental yield and low captail. i saw there's a new launch called the bridge.http://thebridge-oxley.com Offers 18% rental guarantee. gona go showflat check out if true or not

icedman

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, that's why i think invest in overseas property better. higher rental yield and low captail. i saw there's a new launch called the bridge.http://thebridge-oxley.com Offers 18% rental guarantee. gona go showflat check out if true or not

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

My agent tried to sell me the project.

I try to recall what's needed.

U need to pay USD50k progressively over 4 years.
But imho, I think all GRRs are gimmicks, priced into the selling price already.
U can get bank loan from Cambodia but their interest rate is 9%? or more I think, very high.

I have given it a skip.

U may get more useful info and decide for yourself though.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was recently at Anjung to shop at Mydin and then went to eat roti prata.
Walked past the MCT showroom that has been selling D'Pristine SOHO for a long time.
Always thought it was fully sold but after checking, still got units available... seems some units returned by Singapore agent after loans by buyers not approved.

What is more interesting is that D'Pristine is launching a new Tower for Office units and this is a new launch!
I think pricing is similar to Sunway's Citrine around RM700-800psf but this D'Pristine supposed to be Grade A Office tower, so should be higher end and quality.
Am thinking whether it makes sense to invest in offices - location-wise it is quite good, next to LEGOLAND and close to Gleneagles Hospital.

Looks interesting value as only limited units, less than 200 units.

Anyone bought this?

Eleven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi everyone,

Have anyone heard of this development called Southern Marina @ Puteri Harbour? i am trying to dig info on this development. Rumours say that it is being priced below RM 1,000 psf. Really keen for this development. Called the developer but they are not open for public launching yet. My guessing is that they are doing internal launching. These are the infos I managed to gathered as of now:

Registration Website:
http://www.southernmarina.com.my/index.php

Subtopic:
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111905-Puteri-Harbour-Community/page210

SM @ Iskandar Johor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4tx0TH_-wI&feature=youtu.be

Was being asked by the sales representative to register on the website and will be notify upon launching. Hope that i could find a way to get more info by posting this and of course, a way to place booking if this is really worth it.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

In front block by Puteri Cove. Behind facing Danga Bay....

Hi everyone,

Have anyone heard of this development called Southern Marina @ Puteri Harbour? i am trying to dig info on this development. Rumours say that it is being priced below RM 1,000 psf. Really keen for this development. Called the developer but they are not open for public launching yet. My guessing is that they are doing internal launching. These are the infos I managed to gathered as of now:

Registration Website:
http://www.southernmarina.com.my/index.php

Subtopic:
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111905-Puteri-Harbour-Community/page210

SM @ Iskandar Johor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4tx0TH_-wI&feature=youtu.be

Was being asked by the sales representative to register on the website and will be notify upon launching. Hope that i could find a way to get more info by posting this and of course, a way to place booking if this is really worth it.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM set for busy 2015 in Johor

UEM Sunrise Bhd, the principal developer of Iskandar Malaysia, will be busy in Johor next year with the groundbreaking ceremony of Motorsports City in Gerbang Nusajaya and other catalytic developments in Nusajaya.

The massive 1,800ha Gerbang Nusajaya has a gross development value (GDV) of RM40 billion. Its components include lifestyle and retail parks, campus offices, industrial parks and residential precincts, which will be developed in five phases over 25 years.

Motorsports City was launched in December 2012. UEM Sunrise sealed a deal with FASTrack Autosports Pte Ltd, which is controlled by Singapore billionaire Peter Lim, to build it over 118ha in Gerbang Nusajaya.

The RM3.5 billion project will feature a 4.5km race track to host GT (grand touring), go-kart and motorcycle races, and other kinds of racing.

It will also be a model automotive hub, comprising 4S (sales, services, spare parts and systems) centres, car showrooms, bonded warehouses, and retail and al fresco spaces with food and beverage outlets.

UEM Sunrise had also inked a joint-venture agreement in 2012, with Singapore’s Ascendas Group to develop a 207.6ha integrated eco-friendly technology park with an estimated GDV of RM3.7 billion.

The fully landscaped park will focus on a built environment suitable for a wide range of industries such as electronics, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, food processing, precision engineering, fast-moving consumer goods, logistics and warehousing.

UEM Sunrise managing director and chief executive officer Anwar Syahrin Abdul Ajib said the groundbreaking for the technology park will be held next year.

“It is going to be another exciting year for us in Johor. The other exciting development is the Asian Trade Centre (ATC) - China Mall, which is akin to Dragon Mart in Dubai. ATC will be developed over 48ha and we are in the midst of getting approvals from the relevant authorities.

“We are building the trade centre because we believe Malaysian products are not being marketed properly. We want international and local manufacturers to showcase their products and do trade shows at the ATC. We are tying up with Chinamall Holdings Pte Ltd from China,” Anwar said, here, recently.

The 1.4 million sq ft mall worth over RM600 million will house more than 3,000 merchants, offering products such as textile, gifts, souvenirs, electrical and household appliances, furniture, toys and jewellery.

UEM Sunrise is also undertaking the development of Nusajaya, one of the five flagship zones and key drivers of Iskandar Malaysia.

Key landmarks at Nusajaya are Kota Iskandar, Puteri Harbour, EduCity@Iskandar, Afiat Healthpark, Legoland Malaysia, Southern Industrial Logistics and Clusters and Nusajaya residences.

According to Anwar, Nusajaya has yet to reach critical mass but, he anticipates Gerbang Nusajaya will help to address this concern soon.

The gross development value (GDV) for Nusajaya is RM24 billion. So far, around 10,000 properties worth about RM10 billion have been constructed or are in the process of being developed.

“We are developing activities and lifestyle and not just building homes at Gerbang Nusajaya. These developments, worth billions of ringgit, will create job opportunities and economic activities which will spur demand for new housing in Nusajaya. At a mature stage, Nusajaya is envisaged to be a self-sustained city and a choice location to live, work and play for both locals and the international community,” Anwar said.

Anwar said UEM Sunrise is planning new developments at Puteri Harbour. It wants to expand the number of wet berths from 76 to 148 for yachts up to 40m high, build a yacht club marina, a mega yacht marina/fuel tank/fuel dock, yacht centre and a new marina management office.

The company is also planning for a convention centre and is in the process of getting approvals, Anwar said.

“We are planning to open a route to Singapore Harbour Front from the Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal this month, which will take about one hour and 15 minutes journey.

“Currently, the routes are to Tanjung Balai and Batam. We expect all these new developments to boost the vibrancy in Nusajaya as a whole,” Anwar said.

Anwar said more than 70 per cent of UEM Sunrise’s remaining landbank (including joint ventures) is located in Johor, hence its focus on property projects in the state will be long term.

In terms of revenue, Johor accounts for close to 60 per cent of yearly contribution over the last two years.

Anwar, meanwhile, said that UEM Sunrise has revisited some of its development plans to cater to current market demand and trends.

“It is key to price new launches competitively and to offer the ‘right’ products, especially in a softening market, to ensure good take-up rates. Until and unless there is on-the-ground clarity, near-term outlook remains challenging.”

It is a lot more challenging to sell in Iskandar Malaysia presently relative to other states in Malaysia due to rising competition and concerns of potential oversupply, especially in the high-rise segment.

“To mitigate a slowdown, we think it is best for us to selectively acquire land in other key property states (based on transaction volume) and upcoming areas in Malaysia. With a more diversified landbank portfolio, UEM Sunrise will have greater flexibility in terms of product offerings. This will allow us to better manage any policy and industry changes or risks in a particular state or location.

“Moving forward, we have just started development planning for a new mid-market residential project within our Gerbang Nusajaya project, which we hope to launch towards the end of 2015 or in early 2016.

“In addition, we also envision that the residential components in our Fraser Metropolis development, which we are undertaking via our joint venture with Kuala Lumpur Kepong Land, will also have a large percentage of mid-market housing which targets local buyers,” Anwar said.

matx3315

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the VEP looming in the background, this will dampen the market further.

UEM set for busy 2015 in Johor

UEM Sunrise Bhd, the principal developer of Iskandar Malaysia, will be busy in Johor next year with the groundbreaking ceremony of Motorsports City in Gerbang Nusajaya and other catalytic developments in Nusajaya.

The massive 1,800ha Gerbang Nusajaya has a gross development value (GDV) of RM40 billion. Its components include lifestyle and retail parks, campus offices, industrial parks and residential precincts, which will be developed in five phases over 25 years.

Motorsports City was launched in December 2012. UEM Sunrise sealed a deal with FASTrack Autosports Pte Ltd, which is controlled by Singapore billionaire Peter Lim, to build it over 118ha in Gerbang Nusajaya.

The RM3.5 billion project will feature a 4.5km race track to host GT (grand touring), go-kart and motorcycle races, and other kinds of racing.

It will also be a model automotive hub, comprising 4S (sales, services, spare parts and systems) centres, car showrooms, bonded warehouses, and retail and al fresco spaces with food and beverage outlets.

UEM Sunrise had also inked a joint-venture agreement in 2012, with Singapore’s Ascendas Group to develop a 207.6ha integrated eco-friendly technology park with an estimated GDV of RM3.7 billion.

The fully landscaped park will focus on a built environment suitable for a wide range of industries such as electronics, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, food processing, precision engineering, fast-moving consumer goods, logistics and warehousing.

UEM Sunrise managing director and chief executive officer Anwar Syahrin Abdul Ajib said the groundbreaking for the technology park will be held next year.

“It is going to be another exciting year for us in Johor. The other exciting development is the Asian Trade Centre (ATC) - China Mall, which is akin to Dragon Mart in Dubai. ATC will be developed over 48ha and we are in the midst of getting approvals from the relevant authorities.

“We are building the trade centre because we believe Malaysian products are not being marketed properly. We want international and local manufacturers to showcase their products and do trade shows at the ATC. We are tying up with Chinamall Holdings Pte Ltd from China,” Anwar said, here, recently.

The 1.4 million sq ft mall worth over RM600 million will house more than 3,000 merchants, offering products such as textile, gifts, souvenirs, electrical and household appliances, furniture, toys and jewellery.

UEM Sunrise is also undertaking the development of Nusajaya, one of the five flagship zones and key drivers of Iskandar Malaysia.

Key landmarks at Nusajaya are Kota Iskandar, Puteri Harbour, EduCity@Iskandar, Afiat Healthpark, Legoland Malaysia, Southern Industrial Logistics and Clusters and Nusajaya residences.

According to Anwar, Nusajaya has yet to reach critical mass but, he anticipates Gerbang Nusajaya will help to address this concern soon.

The gross development value (GDV) for Nusajaya is RM24 billion. So far, around 10,000 properties worth about RM10 billion have been constructed or are in the process of being developed.

“We are developing activities and lifestyle and not just building homes at Gerbang Nusajaya. These developments, worth billions of ringgit, will create job opportunities and economic activities which will spur demand for new housing in Nusajaya. At a mature stage, Nusajaya is envisaged to be a self-sustained city and a choice location to live, work and play for both locals and the international community,” Anwar said.

Anwar said UEM Sunrise is planning new developments at Puteri Harbour. It wants to expand the number of wet berths from 76 to 148 for yachts up to 40m high, build a yacht club marina, a mega yacht marina/fuel tank/fuel dock, yacht centre and a new marina management office.

The company is also planning for a convention centre and is in the process of getting approvals, Anwar said.

“We are planning to open a route to Singapore Harbour Front from the Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal this month, which will take about one hour and 15 minutes journey.

“Currently, the routes are to Tanjung Balai and Batam. We expect all these new developments to boost the vibrancy in Nusajaya as a whole,” Anwar said.

Anwar said more than 70 per cent of UEM Sunrise’s remaining landbank (including joint ventures) is located in Johor, hence its focus on property projects in the state will be long term.

In terms of revenue, Johor accounts for close to 60 per cent of yearly contribution over the last two years.

Anwar, meanwhile, said that UEM Sunrise has revisited some of its development plans to cater to current market demand and trends.

“It is key to price new launches competitively and to offer the ‘right’ products, especially in a softening market, to ensure good take-up rates. Until and unless there is on-the-ground clarity, near-term outlook remains challenging.”

It is a lot more challenging to sell in Iskandar Malaysia presently relative to other states in Malaysia due to rising competition and concerns of potential oversupply, especially in the high-rise segment.

“To mitigate a slowdown, we think it is best for us to selectively acquire land in other key property states (based on transaction volume) and upcoming areas in Malaysia. With a more diversified landbank portfolio, UEM Sunrise will have greater flexibility in terms of product offerings. This will allow us to better manage any policy and industry changes or risks in a particular state or location.

“Moving forward, we have just started development planning for a new mid-market residential project within our Gerbang Nusajaya project, which we hope to launch towards the end of 2015 or in early 2016.

“In addition, we also envision that the residential components in our Fraser Metropolis development, which we are undertaking via our joint venture with Kuala Lumpur Kepong Land, will also have a large percentage of mid-market housing which targets local buyers,” Anwar said.

Sagitarius

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the VEP looming in the background, this will dampen the market further.

Certainly, but some people may think that those driving cars are rich enough to pay for the new units and good living in JB. The horizon however should be at least a decade away....Some developments elsewhere are still 'developing' after more than seven years!