• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

I am saying from fengshui perspective.. From the fengshui master, he highlighted Danga Bay, Johor city center Danga Utama? will need to have lots of high rise and human traffic to boast the human qi.. Seemed that there is a reason for so many high rise in this congested area...Danga Bay area will be prosperous if there are more human traffic..currently it is still low in human traffic..but with more condos in future it could be ok... For seas facing, those at Danag Bay area will be ideal.. Anyway fengshui is just fengshui.. Make your best judgment..

South view is better?? Because it face the sea? Or because of fengshui :biggrin:
The sea is a distance away.
If your unit is too low, you are blocked by buildings, if your unit is too high, you will be looking into Singapore.
I wonder unit at which levels will have good view of the sea

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

Hi Butadesu, you got one unit in Paragon right? It is in much better position than Setia88 though Setia88 got MRT but paragon got good straits view.. South east direction at Paragon also not bad..

South view is better?? Because it face the sea? Or because of fengshui :biggrin:
The sea is a distance away.
If your unit is too low, you are blocked by buildings, if your unit is too high, you will be looking into Singapore.
I wonder unit at which levels will have good view of the sea

Last edited:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Butadesu, you got one unit in Paragon right? It is in much better position than Setia88 though Setia88 got MRT but paragon got good straits view.. South east direction at Paragon also not bad..

Yeah, got unit at Paragon. Hopefully not blocked too much by Lido Boulevard :biggrin:
Sertia Sky88 should be the most premium and expensive condo by PSF in JB I guess? Is it more expensive than encrop marine? I think encrop is over 1000psf.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. I like e location of paragon more. It's surrounded by many landed houses n many r worth millions. Also have hotels etc immediately outside. Couple wif good roads n views, it sounds good.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, ic, thanks for the information.

For similar view or facing, how is the price compared to twin galaxy?

If not mistaken, it's about RM30-50k cheaper for similar unit & similar view/facing at TG. however TG specifications and furnishing are less than Sky88,
and proximity to main road, as compared to Sky88 which is much further away from main road.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. I like e location of paragon more. It's surrounded by many landed houses n many r worth millions. Also have hotels etc immediately outside. Couple wif good roads n views, it sounds good.

Personally, I prefer Paragon, that's why I bought there.
However, for people we really want to enjoy the convince of city life (shopping, food, transportation), Sky88 will be better (after they relocate the car washing shops).

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like the stretch from Danga to Nusajaya.. One reason is because it is greenfield, easier to build new infrastructure( theme parks, educity).. Also coastal highway is used by less people than pasir gudang, skudai highway etc..

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

any choice units still available at Paragon ? strange but I cannot find the website for paragon residences. is the developer behind paragon reputable like Sp setia , by the way ?

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

any choice units still available at Paragon ? strange but I cannot find the website for paragon residences. is the developer behind paragon reputable like Sp setia , by the way ?

This is the URL http://www.paragonresidences.com.my/

Paragon developer is not as reputable like SP Setia or UEM. In fact, paragon developer has never build a condo b4.... haha.. It is a JV between ACG Singapore http://www.acgcompanies.com.sg/acgplimages/projectreference.asp and Grand Paragon Hotel owner.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a paragon hotel near pelangi or ksl. Think This paragon residence is related to e boss from paragon hotel, thru a JV

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahh. U r fast hehe

So which floor did u get? For high rise, I would prefer mid floor like 12, 15 to 20

Paragon developer is not as reputable like SP Setia or UEM. In fact, paragon developer has never build a condo b4.... haha.. It is a JV between ACG Singapore http://www.acgcompanies.com.sg/acgplimages/projectreference.asp and Grand Paragon Hotel owner.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya. Greenfield less headache in planning. But I also pity e ecosystems got destroyed ...
With these highways, yet e speed limit is like 60 to 70 only .. Buay tah Han haha

I like the stretch from Danga to Nusajaya.. One reason is because it is greenfield, easier to build new infrastructure( theme parks, educity).. Also coastal highway is used by less people than pasir gudang, skudai highway etc..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmm ... E closest shopping mall is plaza pelangi. But I won't say tat is prime shopping. Many tenants have moved out n lost competition 2 ksl ...

Personally, I prefer Paragon, that's why I bought there.
However, for people we really want to enjoy the convince of city life (shopping, food, transportation), Sky88 will be better (after they relocate the car washing shops).

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks a lot BD, i think if JV with ACG seems ok-lah, singapore company, at least.
i quite like what i see from their website. which Type did you get and mind sharing what did you pay for it ? I intend to get down to their sales office this weekend to have a look. Some price reference to bring along there will be useful, indeed. :smile:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmm ... E closest shopping mall is plaza pelangi. But I won't say tat is prime shopping. Many tenants have moved out n lost competition 2 ksl ...

There are plans to make it into Bukit Bintang of JB by clearing off the car washer..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow 22 out of 32. Quite high Liao. Ceiling is 10 ft? That's at least 220 ft from ground. Then u also have car park levels. Gonna be really nice ..!

I got 1 at 22, corner unit. SE facing. :smile:

Last edited:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks a lot BD, i think if JV with ACG seems ok-lah, singapore company, at least.
i quite like what i see from their website. which Type did you get and mind sharing what did you pay for it ? I intend to get down to their sales office this weekend to have a look. Some price reference to bring along there will be useful, indeed. :smile:

I will PM u :smile:

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

...think Straits facing already sold out, only those facing Danga Bay left in Tower A, Tower B fully sold out.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

However, he is opposed to the implementation of a higher minimum price for foreigners, claiming that this measure is unfair and could upset the property market. Moreover, this could discourage property investments in the country.

I like tis chap. :cool: