• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's e ebrochure for idaman residence (from ming chye):

NI Residence.jpg

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman Community

Received a text from NI that they are holding a special preview on The Lake View Apartment on 29th July.Attractive package for early birds. Thought some of you might be interested to attend. if you do attend, please share the information you gathered.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Received a text from NI that they are holding a special preview on The Lake View Apartment on 29th July.Attractive package for early birds. Thought some of you might be interested to attend. if you do attend, please share the information you gathered.

One of the helpful salesperson gave me this information:-
Date:29th July 2012 sunday
Time: 10am-6pm
Venue: Nusa Idaman Linear Park

Early bird incentives:--

-10% downpayment rebate (valid on 29/07/12 only)
-Free legal fees, stamp duty on both Sales & Purchase Agreement and Loan Agreement, & disbursement
-Free kitchen cabinet
-Free Samsung Galaxy Tab
(with terms and conditions applied

Apt facilities:-
Pool
Club house
Gym
Futsal
Children playground

Block A,B,C @ total 400 units with own exit from precint 8c
Price start from $330,888-$574,888
820 sqft-2 br/1141sqft-3+1br/1385sqft- 4 br

The salesperson showed me around few weeks ago.He mentioned to me that he is able to fetch us either from the Jusco bkt indah or the Yellow bus Cw terminal coz my friend wanna go but no transport.

Anybody need his contact details for him to bring you around NI can let me know. Cheers!
I might be there too :smile:

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bro or Sis Booga:o,

This project is sharing the same exit with 8C. My impression is 8C shares the same entrance as 8A and 8B. This is not good. At peak hour, the entrance will be like toll gate.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bro or Sis Booga:o,

This project is sharing the same exit with 8C. My impression is 8C shares the same entrance as 8A and 8B. This is not good. At peak hour, the entrance will be like toll gate.

hi :smile:
I am sis.
Nop, confirm the apartment will hv own exit & not sharing with other terraces in precinct 8.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sis.
Nop, confirm the apartment will hv own exit & not sharing with other terraces in precinct 8.

Yeah this is also to ensure the apartment's facilities cannot be "invaded" by other precinct residents. My view is that this will be like any other condo/high rise development, with its own fenced up area, and single exit guarded by its own guarded. Its only called 8C cos its located in Precinct 8 area. Anyhow will go kaypo see see look look tmrw and find out.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sis.

Additional information which i forget earlier, exit of apartment right opposite the current NI sales office.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is there any website for this development/project?

Price wise quite reasonable compare to recent project like Paragon at JB. Of course locations the main selling point.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, 8C is this Lake View Apartment and not another landed precint. It is good that this project has its own entrance.

I have a feeling. Buyer of this condo project can be the most potential buyer for our landed house in NI.

Do anyone of you know if the club facilities are open to other precint?

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Additional information which i forget earlier, exit of apartment right opposite the current NI sales office.

Is there any website for this development/project?

Price wise quite reasonable compare to recent project like Paragon at JB. Of course locations the main selling point.

Jb town area quite busy .
NI, HH area are very peaceful place and convenient with all the new highways and malls.
I prefer to have higher ground and very breezy .
Just my personal preference.

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, 8C is this Lake View Apartment and not another landed precint. It is good that this project has its own entrance.

I have a feeling. Buyer of this condo project can be the most potential buyer for our landed house in NI.

Do anyone of you know if the club facilities are open to other precint?

Last checked I was informed that by default the facilities are only for 8C owners. We will have to check with the 8C management committee if they will allow other precincts (even within P8 - 8A, 8B, 8D) to use them. If other P8 phase owners don't have access it's even more unlikely the other precincts will get access. Of course latest information will come from the launch tomorrow so take my finding with a pinch of salt.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks 4 e info
Any idea y it is called apartment instead of condo?
Looks like there would only be limited foreign quota for e 4 br
Im interested too. Pls keep sharing. Cheers

Early bird incentives:--

-10% downpayment rebate (valid on 29/07/12 only)
-Free legal fees, stamp duty on both Sales & Purchase Agreement and Loan Agreement, & disbursement
-Free kitchen cabinet
-Free Samsung Galaxy Tab
(with terms and conditions applied

Apt facilities:-
Pool
Club house
Gym
Futsal
Children playground

Block A,B,C @ total 400 units with own exit from precint 8c
Price start from $330,888-$574,888
820 sqft-2 br/1141sqft-3+1br/1385sqft- 4 br

The salesperson showed me around few weeks ago.He mentioned to me that he is able to fetch us either from the Jusco bkt indah or the Yellow bus Cw terminal coz my friend wanna go but no transport.

Anybody need his contact details for him to bring you around NI can let me know. Cheers!
I might be there too :smile:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, 10% down payment rebate means most of e locals don't need to pay anything if they can get 90% loan?

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, 10% down payment rebate means most of e locals don't need to pay anything if they can get 90% loan?

I guess so. Something like ST rebates.
Basically no $ also can buy :smile: and have freebies too..

Does precint 8a n b have same promo before?

Guess it is a service apartment since facilities provided.
Not sure why they dont call it condo.

I dont think other residents can enjoy their apt facilities. It will be too crowded but of course i do hope others can enjoy the facilities with certain fees charged. :smile:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just to add on to this very informational post! Found out the maintenance fee is myr .28 per square foot. A tad on the high side considering it is classified as an apartment with some condo facilities...

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh... Forgot to add... Confirmed with 2 salespersons that precinct 8b is (finally) fully sold! Seems like there will not be anymore new landed launches in the very near term since they will be busy selling all 3 towers of the very soon to be launched apartment. The next landed precinct will be around the mosque area it seems....

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahh... Forgot to add... Confirmed with 2 salespersons that precinct 8b is (finally) fully sold! Seems like there will not be anymore new landed launches in the very near term since they will be busy selling all 3 towers of the very soon to be launched apartment. The next landed precinct will be around the mosque area it seems....

Oh no........:(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh. ytdi called n e malay guy told me left unit no. 44 , so now its fully sold. thats gd. but quite a nbr of investors fr kl.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmmm ... Is that healthy?
Anyway, no same promo for 8b. Only a fraction of discount was offered.
Service apt means its sitting on commercial land. It's so close to 8b. Really ma?

I guess so. Something like ST rebates.
Basically no $ also can buy :smile: and have freebies too..

Does precint 8a n b have same promo before?

Guess it is a service apartment since facilities provided.
Not sure why they dont call it condo.

I dont think other residents can enjoy their apt facilities. It will be too crowded but of course i do hope others can enjoy the facilities with certain fees charged. :smile:

Last edited: