• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Due to some pretty interesting turn of events, i now have access to certain developers and their projects. I am able to get some deals and packages not accessible to the open market. Includes landed and high rise properties.

Only for old timers on the forum though and for those looking for own purchase/use.

Bro wuqi,

Saw yr post and am keen to buy a landed property for own stay. Retirement home in fact. Pls let me know of the deals you have. Thank you for the help.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developers shd have already jacked up e price. Y market thru Wuqi n not their own agents? Wuqi is already so busy n developers still want to stress him out more n not pay him comission again?

2Oceans

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wuqi256,

I have just attended Mapex at city square. Was amazed on the number of projects they had but many seems like leftover units either not so good view or not good floor. Am interested to get one for own stay and hope you can include me. Thank you very much.

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi wuqi
yes i am also interested in landed property , like to study what you have. however, unable to pm you.
kindly advise.
thank you

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Due to some pretty interesting turn of events, i now have access to certain developers and their projects. I am able to get some deals and packages not accessible to the open market. Includes landed and high rise properties.

Only for old timers on the forum though and for those looking for own purchase/use.

Bro Wuqi,

Can pm me as still looking for one more investment unit.
Already pm to you but I guess your inbox full.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wuqi256,

May I have the privilege to your info too? Definitely for own stay.. Not rich enough to have properties for investment.. Haha...

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Can PM info to me, am looking for one.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, will be most grateful if you could also share with me the package deals.
Thank you in advance :smile:

Dear all,

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Should we be concern on the turn of event?

I will not be an agent but I will be working direct with developers.

Basically some folks up there voiced support after some folks leaked out my background, my wife who was upset with me for spending my time here said, for once this time I will get something out of this and i was pretty amazed that they asked me to help. I will also be meeting a few business folks later this week but have declined to do any projects outside of Johore.

So I guess lets see how it goes. Early days still and I don't think I am much of a business man but i guess i have invested reasonably well. Was not keen to do this, resisted all calls to get involved until very very recently.

Really got touched by some who came repeatedly to my home. I told them honestly, being an IT chap at heart and too straightforward for my own good, I am not really sure how much I can help. I told a developer straight off that his project will not do well and to get off their horse and engage with local agents. True enough hiccups occurred and sure enough, now panicking. Another one, I gave my 2 cents to reduce their price, this weekend, they finally did.

Had a good talk with some folks who somehow believe I could contribute. Felt I could really do something but I am still staying outside the commercial space.

Folks who know me in real life will know. Some recent events, there are some reading this who will know of the deals, if I have said or hidden any details or took any comms, please correct me,

1. Recently a colleague in the company I am in bought a Nusa Duta cluster at a good price and even though sister doubted me as I am not of their faith, I still helped my neighbour sell to her and just their word of thanks was good enough but her sister doubting of me just because I am not of their faith saddened me. Are non believers incapable of doing good? This was a colleague in the office who even got me into trouble (accidentally) a few times. I told her to come by herself on a Cw3 bus to test her conviction to come out here. She did and so I made sure I fulfill my end, no agents, no comms and lawyer, banker, etc the seller side introduced.

2. Helped broker a deal for folks who bought Sky Executive and I made sure the buyer, Aussie friend of a friend did not need to pay anything and helped the other side reduce their comms. In the end, the funds meant for my comms I gave for their discount.

3. Helped to broker a special deal where two good friends bought clusters in a development even though it was not open for launch yet.

4. Placed deposit for a friend for a property and waited more than 5 months before he got the house and paid me back. He just sold recently and made some money and insisted on giving a 5k ang pao which I have refunded.

5. Good friend who invested here wanted to sell a terrace in the Golf to upgrade. In the end, rather then make his money, I told him to sell to his mother in law instead who was keen to invest here. That way, the good property stayed within the family and yet he has funding to upgrade to a different unit.

6. Took an Aussie couple to view the whole of Nusajaya even though they were not buying any of my properties, I still met them when I was recovering from my HFMD and sent them back.

None of this I ever earn a single cent. When I do get anything, I will always notify those who I get a cut from and make sure they are aware and I offer to return the comms to them. One chap asked me to put a name and referral and I did, my friend returned the money to me and we sent him his full amount back to him for his referral and even chased after him when his wife account number given was incorrect.

Of the five years since I have started investing and recommending to friends, there were only 2 times I got anything at all from agent and both times i informed and offered to refund.

Until today, my wife was still upset for the time I spent here and in real life driving others around and away from the family on weekends, etc using another name. At times. I even got accused I was working for IRDA or having MY or developer funding, seriously funny but sad.

One time I treated some folks to food and drinks at a gathering and ended up one chap asked if the money I so "generously" spent was funded by any developer or if I was an agent.

Another time, someone here even asked me to do certain commercials and asked me to start referring spammers to advertise properly. I was really touched by his kind gesture as he wanted me to benefit from my meagre contributions here.

Never expected anything back but somehow, someone cared. Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My apologies, I will clear the mailbox. There will be 4-5 projects that I may be involved with.

One thing that may differentiates is that I charge minimal or lower cost to the developer and the savings can be passed on to the buyer, I am very specific on the types I take and i will work with different teams.

I really feel glad for once people feel I can really contribute, it's a good feeling when you feel you can help in some little ways. Too many times, a deal I broker, someone just jumped in when its done and claimed its theirs, then start charging others when I didn't in the first place.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not be an agent but I will be working direct with developers.

Basically some folks up there voiced support after some folks leaked out my background, my wife who was upset with me for spending my time here said, for once this time I will get something out of this and i was pretty amazed that they asked me to help. I will also be meeting a few business folks later this week but have declined to do any projects outside of Johore.

So I guess lets see how it goes. Early days still and I don't think I am much of a business man but i guess i have invested reasonably well. Was not keen to do this, resisted all calls to get involved until very very recently.

Really got touched by some who came repeatedly to my home. I told them honestly, being an IT chap at heart and too straightforward for my own good, I am not really sure how much I can help. I told a developer straight off that his project will not do well and to get off their horse and engage with local agents. True enough hiccups occurred and sure enough, now panicking. Another one, I gave my 2 cents to reduce their price, this weekend, they finally did.

Had a good talk with some folks who somehow believe I could contribute. Felt I could really do something but I am still staying outside the commercial space.

Folks who know me in real life will know. Some recent events, there are some reading this who will know of the deals, if I have said or hidden any details or took any comms, please correct me,

1. Recently a colleague in the company I am in bought a Nusa Duta cluster at a good price and even though sister doubted me as I am not of their faith, I still helped my neighbour sell to her and just their word of thanks was good enough but her sister doubting of me just because I am not of their faith saddened me. Are non believers incapable of doing good? This was a colleague in the office who even got me into trouble (accidentally) a few times. I told her to come by herself on a Cw3 bus to test her conviction to come out here. She did and so I made sure I fulfill my end, no agents, no comms and lawyer, banker, etc the seller side introduced.

2. Helped broker a deal for folks who bought Sky Executive and I made sure the buyer, Aussie friend of a friend did not need to pay anything and helped the other side reduce their comms. In the end, the funds meant for my comms I gave for their discount.

3. Helped to broker a special deal where two good friends bought clusters in a development even though it was not open for launch yet.

4. Placed deposit for a friend for a property and waited more than 5 months before he got the house and paid me back. He just sold recently and made some money and insisted on giving a 5k ang pao which I have refunded.

5. Good friend who invested here wanted to sell a terrace in the Golf to upgrade. In the end, rather then make his money, I told him to sell to his mother in law instead who was keen to invest here. That way, the good property stayed within the family and yet he has funding to upgrade to a different unit.

6. Took an Aussie couple to view the whole of Nusajaya even though they were not buying any of my properties, I still met them when I was recovering from my HFMD and sent them back.

None of this I ever earn a single cent. When I do get anything, I will always notify those who I get a cut from and make sure they are aware and I offer to return the comms to them. One chap asked me to put a name and referral and I did, my friend returned the money to me and we sent him his full amount back to him for his referral and even chased after him when his wife account number given was incorrect.

Of the five years since I have started investing and recommending to friends, there were only 2 times I got anything at all from agent and both times i informed and offered to refund.

Until today, my wife was still upset for the time I spent here and in real life driving others around and away from the family on weekends, etc using another name. At times. I even got accused I was working for IRDA or having MY or developer funding, seriously funny but sad.

One time I treated some folks to food and drinks at a gathering and ended up one chap asked if the money I so "generously" spent was funded by any developer or if I was an agent.

Another time, someone here even asked me to do certain commercials and asked me to start referring spammers to advertise properly. I was really touched by his kind gesture as he wanted me to benefit from my meagre contributions here.

Never expected anything back but somehow, someone cared. Thank you for your kind words.

Bro, your're the man!
I can understand your wife's unhappiness but I'm sure she also knows your undetered love for fellow human beings despite all their weakness.
Just follow your own instincts and self conscious and must be able to accept whatever outcome whether it turns out well or not.

At least you know you've lived a meaningful life at the end of the day. Cheers!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
In case anyone was wondering, I will still be doing my day job, these are mainly projects for me and i really do not have time to do more. I probably cannot survive as an agent, their license take around 4 years btw and as I have too many mouths to feed. Still a loyal peon until retirement. :smile: